• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton and Hove Albion vs Arsenal | December 26th | KO: 17:15 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Should we turn on Emery? Turn! Turn! Turn!

In all seriousness though this winter period will probably do for our top 4 chances. Oh for the halcyon days when the winter period used to do for our title chances!

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
The subs wasn't the problem, stop being dillusional.
Özil did nothing the entire first half and Lacazette did nothing during the 15 minutes he was on during the 2nd half.

You sub players off having a bad game and that's what Emery did. The team was just awful today.

Open your eyes. The subs and his ****ty tactics were clearly at fault here.

We actually played a decent 1st half, however it was pretty obvious that playing with 3(!!!) defensive midfielders was overkill, all they ever were doing was passing aimlessly between each other and the defence. All while Brighton sat deep and had Özil isolated between the lines.

Once change, such as Ramsey for Guendouzi would've seen us win this game easily.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

If Wenger was in charge and did what Emery did here this place would exploding right now. Absolutley shocking decisions.

No way should we be settling for not making top four, either. Emery has the team to get us there and has to make it happen. We're a better team than Sp**s and Chelsea given how we played against them and should be winning games like this here today handily. No excuses. I'm not saying fire Emery if we make CL, but it will be a failure in the same way it was under Wenger the past two seasons.

Just because we played well against them doesn’t mean we’re a better team lol. There’s no way we’re better than Sp**s. They’ve been really consistent for 3 years.

Goonerozil33

Emery is tinkering too much. He needs to understand that team needs its goal threat. He looks like a manager who is managing a small team and not arsenal. We are not able to move the ball forward fast enough. Or win the ball high up. And we drop back far too fast instead of pressing. These were the problems last year and they remain the problems this year too. If anything we are passing like a van gaal team. Maybe we skipped the Moyes phase and went to LVG phase

Godwin1

Very well-known
If Wenger was in charge and did what Emery did here this place would exploding right now. Absolutley shocking decisions.

No way should we be settling for not making top four, either. Emery has the team to get us there and has to make it happen. We're a better team than Sp**s and Chelsea given how we played against them and should be winning games like this here today handily. No excuses. I'm not saying fire Emery if we make CL, but it will be a failure in the same way it was under Wenger the past two seasons.
Do you think we have better squads then them? Either way it's always going to be close mate Sp**s will have a dip sooner or later up to us to take advantage of it.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
That’s what I hate the most. Why the **** are both Xhaka & Guendouzi holding on to the ball for 10 years?

They don’t realise it kills our attack and enables the opposition to regroup.

If we wanted someone to play it safe, we could have just played Elneny and got the same output.

I'm actually getting confused with Emery's tactics, he's over complicating everything. Look at Utd and OGS, sometimes it's important to to keep it simple esp against lesser teams. Three bloody formation changes in 45mins wtf

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

I don't think so.
We were better than these team over 1 game but they have better and more balanced squads.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

Wenger lost his credit long time ago.We'll see with Unai.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

It's all well and good saying don't over react and it's his first season but Emery still has to be held to some standards and he ****ing failed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom