• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton and Hove Albion vs Arsenal | December 26th | KO: 17:15 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The result doesn't bother me as much as the performance. We're halfway through the season and if I'm being honest, I've only felt we put in a truly convincing performance a handful of times. Even with injuries and a need for more signings, that's not normal. I fully expect us to continue with the recent draws and losses.
He not being helped with the squad we got he made mistakes with tactics and some subs still will take at least 2 more transfer windows to know what emery can bring

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Very poor month? Are you serious?
We won 3 games (including Tottenham who's the best team in the league just behind Liverpool during this period) lost 1 (we had no decent CB available except Koscielny coming back from injury) and drew 1.

All these while having suspensions and injuries.

You are overreacting mate.
Since the Sp**s game, he's got far too much wrong. It's not an over reaction. I'm more patient then most but the team he put out at Southampton and today's sub have been pitiful. He needs to buck up.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

If we can find a top quality in January we should go out and spend money. But buying more 15 M players who at first appears to be decent but come with huge luggage with them we are better off just trying to develop our own academy players.

I dont think signing instant problem solvers is a route we will go down going forward. It will all be about younger lesser know signings so a quick fix probably wont happen imo.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
The referees were not to blame for the poor away record last season, that completely absolves the players and manager
I'm not absolving anyone. What I'm saying is that I could easily pickup 9 points we dropped because of poor decisions. And that would lead to a very different look with regards to our away record last season. Basically on par with what we are likely to have this season.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Since the Sp**s game, he's got far too much wrong. It's not an over reaction. I'm more patient then most but the team he put out at Southampton and today's sub have been pitiful. He needs to buck up.
I think the injures definitely didn't help our defense gone from bad to worse since Holding injury that forced us to play xhaka as CB our squad depth is poverty and need strengthen.

I think the injures definitely didn't help our defense gone from bad to worse since Holding injury that forced us to play xhaka as CB our squad depth is poverty and need strengthen.

Not saying it is a magic solution but I felt Emery should have rotated when he could have in early Cariboo Cup games and some EL games.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You changed tone pretty fast, you kept telling me they were going to drop off soon and now you say they have more quality than us? Make your mind up mate.
The two aren’t mutually exclusive bro.

I don’t think Sp**s will drop off soon. They’ll only drop off when their players are poached by richer teams. And so far there’s no sign up of that happening, even though they’ve won nothing.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Breaking up one of the only things that has worked to play Xhaka at the back is mad, alienating Özil and subbing Laca when he is playing well its frustrating too.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
That didn't really impact us today. He tried to get too clever by changing it when a bit of tactical advise and leaving it for 20 minutes would have done.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The two aren’t mutually exclusive bro.

I don’t think Sp**s will drop off soon. They’ll only drop off when their players are poached by richer teams. And so far there’s no sign up of that happening, even though they’ve won nothing.

Which is why we always should've poached the man in charge.

What I'd give for a ruthless hard nose negotiater like Daniel Levy.

Pity he's a Sp*rs fan.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we can find a top quality in January we should go out and spend money. But buying more 15 M players who at first appears to be decent but come with huge luggage with them we are better off just trying to develop our own academy players.

Our summer business was really good though. Leno aside don’t know which players we’ve brought have underperformed.

There’s no one in the academy right now who’s ready to step up to the required level in the middle of defence or midfield if we’re after top four.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Piss poor performance, unbelievably bad defending for the goal but come on, let's not pretend Özil, Laca or any of the team were tearing up trees in the last 25 mins of the first half. We were slowly moving the ball around at a snail's pace with fvuck all happening. I can see why the boss thought he had to try something, not saying I agree with it though.

Laca started the game really fired up and looking super-hungry. Feel sorry for the guy.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What will happen first: Arsenal win the league again or my student loan gets paid off?

Our summer business was really good though. Leno aside don’t know which players we’ve brought have underperformed.

There’s no one in the academy right now who’s ready to step up to the required level in the middle of defence or midfield if we’re after top four.

Lichtsteiner has underperformed, Guendouzi is playing to much. Sokratis is alright, we needed a star signing there imo. Torreira has been good for most parts.

We still have a chance of top4 although I don't see how we are gonna get it atm but its hard to find the right players to push on for top4 and also be useful for rest of their 4 years contract. With limited resources I rather wait until the summer and splash the cash on the players we are certain that can be useful in the long run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom