• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 21

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
We're too far from both of these teams at the moment and that is the only important thing.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Cultural thing? I’m not from England and I think that.
I meant that people outside England must know more Pool fans then Etihad fans so they probably take more of a dislike to them then me in the South of England where there's few scousers.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I meant that people outside England must know more Pool fans then Etihad fans so they probably take more of a dislike to them then me in the South of England where there's few scousers.
Oh no I know neither, it’s just that Liverpool were in a similar position as us, similar stature, them winning the title would be a slap in the face imo. At least now I can still think they aren’t winning anything. City winning titles means nothing, empty club.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom