• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2019

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Monaco do have some great talent in that squad for sure, absolutely enough to stay up. But overall that club is disintegrating from the top, very unstable situation in terms of the owner. It’s not exactly a safe retirement plan for Cesc, it’s quite risky actually.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Is it me or is the English media licking Cesc's ass a lot more now than they did when he was at Arsenal or when he left us?

Surely comes from the fact that his career in England is over, no?

Broke through at Arsenal at 16, so he grew up in front of many, but now at 31 hes at the tail end of his career and he's played his last game in the EPL.

The English media is just objectively looking at what he's done in England/PL and appreciating the player/his talent/career. Hopefully many of the still jaded Arsenal supporters can do the same one day.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Have no idea how gueye worth 40M

Gueye is one of my fav players in the league, think he is underrated. Reminds me of Kante, not the same level though of course. Was one of my dream signings this summer actually, before we got Torreira so now there is no need for him. ALTHOUGH, he have always sucked when he played against us for some reason. 40m seems fair to me, recently signed a new contract if i'm not mistaken.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He puts up insane numbers in tackles and interceptions and Everton don't need to sell?

I agree with a few other posters, he's insanely underrated.

Cut price Kante tbh.

Agree that he’s quality, if Everton get their way though he’ll won’t be a cut price Kante as he’ll have gone for more!

Insane bit of business if they get their fee.

benjamin86

Established Member
Agree that he’s quality, if Everton get their way though he’ll won’t be a cut price Kante as he’ll have gone for more!

Insane bit of business if they get their fee.
current market*

I'm still mad we opted for Xhaka instead of Kante, from what i've read we were his preferred destination but wouldn't match Chelsea for wages. :(

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
He puts up insane numbers in tackles and interceptions and Everton don't need to sell?

I agree with a few other posters, he's insanely underrated.

Cut price Kante tbh.

He's a terrific player, but I just don't think Everton will get €40-45 million for him. That's €8-13 million more than Kante cost and Gueye isn't going to be coming off leading his club to a Premier League title, being voted Player of the Season by his title-winning teammates and being in the Premier League Team of the Season (although it's possible he could achieve the latter). Those factors boosted Kante's transfer fee.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
He's a terrific player, but I just don't think Everton will get €40-45 million for him. That's €8-13 million more than Kante cost and Gueye isn't going to be coming off leading his club to a Premier League title, being voted Player of the Season by his title-winning teammates and being in the Premier League Team of the Season (although it's possible he could achieve the latter). Those factors boosted Kante's transfer fee.

You have to consider that Kante had a release clause which was a bargain tbh.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom