• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Wind it in :lol:

Donkey loser has 1 premier league goal all season and his performances have been so poor that Chelsea now prefer playing without a CF.

Remember when people were disappointed we ‘only’ got £20m for him? Arguably the best transfer business this club has ever done.
Vermaelen. At least Giroud has featured and contributed for them in the first year.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I don' think many people do realize what a striker he is. He scores from the most impossible angles/positions. I haven't seen any of strikers in PL having that ability.

P.S. It was good from the arsenal fans to welcome Giroud at Emirates as well, since I am here writing of strikers.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We can’t let him go. Two years younger than Auba and a style of play that will likely see him stay effective well into his 30s.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Today he showed what he can do, and more importantly he and Auba showed they can play as a 2, both could easily have scored but I forgive Auba because his defensive game was great. I recently said I wouldn't be surprised if Laca was sold in the summer but if he plays as a 2 there is very little chance of that happening. Keep it up Laca & Auba, and also Emery keep it up, this is what we need.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Can't understand how Ferdinand and Jenas said Kepa should've done better, it's past him before he can think;

Reminded me a bit of his goal against Cardiff;

He's got the ability to strike through the back of the ball with both power and accuracy. He's a deadly finisher.

Honestly, over the moon with him and Auba as striking options. No other team in the top 6 have options like it, Citeh included.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Do feel like he gets subbed off a bit too much

Think he’s class. He should get more goals but I think he will once we sort the team out

For me he and Laca should start every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom