• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 26

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Well impressed by Newcastle here, doing a number on Wolves. Benítez is such a good manager.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
It's not pretty but I think Newcastle have taken at leas a point from every away game outside the top 6 this season.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don't think I've ever been as invested in another team's signing as I am with Almiron at Newcastle. Really hope he does well for them, they deserve something nice.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wolves player had his arms around the keeper’s neck and the commentator says there’s no foul there at all :lol:

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Also where did that extra minute of stoppage time come from? Thought the ref was really lenient there.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
How many times do you see that get given as a foul on the keeper. More than not I suspect.

Still suspect Newcastle will be fine. Got Huddersfield at home next, they've a decent chance of winning that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Also where did that extra minute of stoppage time come from? Thought the ref was really lenient there.
Absolutely ridiculous, no wonder Rafa was fuming.

That was also the worst cross resulting in a goal in PL history from Traore.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Clear foul. Idiotic commentator saying the GK has got to be stronger than that, lool.

Not to mention it went beyond 4 minutes.

Disgusting stuff. Understandable Rafa is pissed.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Goalies make mistakes, Dubravka is a good'un, he does them more good then he does bad, just unfortunate he's made a couple in quick succession, but it happens.

Newcastle will be fine, the presence of teams as bad as Fulham and Huddersfield, Cardiff too probably, means they shouldn't go down.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom