• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Quarter Final: Napoli v Arsenal

Who do you want to draw?

• Total voters

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Napoli is quality team and play attacking football with pacy wingers Callejon and Insigne it'll cause us too much trouble thier midfield isn't that good

They lost Hamsik which is good, he’s not what he once was but he could still turn it on.

Will Ospina be able to play against us?

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Napoli is quality team and play attacking football with pacy wingers Callejon and Insigne it'll cause us too much trouble thier midfield isn't that good

Agreed but we have some pace by our self with Niles and Kolasinac they will deal with them. I think in midfield we are the better side we should go through with all respect for Napoli.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The good thing is all the teams competing for top 4 (apart from Chelsea i suppose) will have tricky european games.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Would have preferred home leg 2nd. We need to take a good lead to Napoli. They are good but we can do it, tbh we can beat all the teams left if we play well.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I would rather not. I don't want either of those two winning the CL and losing a European final to Chelsea is a possibility I don't want to live with.

We've only lost 1 out of the 3 domestic finals we played them in & it was the one we cared about least (League Cup 2007).

I've faith we can turn them over in a one off match.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Napoli looked good against Liverpool and PSG, haven't seen them in other games this season, but it's definitely the hardest draw for us..

say yes

forum master baiter
Annoying that Chelsea are on the other side of the draw.

Pretty confident we’d outclass them over two legs, but anything can happen in a final.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Would have preferred home leg 2nd. We need to take a good lead to Napoli. They are good but we can do it, tbh we can beat all the teams left if we play well.
2nd leg away is much better. Goals are essentially worth more and there is no time for the other side to turn it around.

HBL

Established Member
Need to make sure we win the 2 league games after the international break before we play Napoli. Otherwise those last league matches could get very nervy if we go out to Napoli.

Mohamed7

I would rather not. I don't want either of those two winning the CL and losing a European final to Chelsea is a possibility I don't want to live with.

True but imagine how good it would be for English football.

There's every possibility it could be Juve vs Barca again in the final

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
True but imagine how good it would be for English football.

There's every possibility it could be Juve vs Barca again in the final

Why would it be good for English football? City are full of foreign players as well as Liverpool. If it was the 80s where most clubs were made up of players from the UK, sure.

But now, I don't think it means anything

We've only lost 1 out of the 3 domestic finals we played them in & it was the one we cared about least (League Cup 2007).

I've faith we can turn them over in a one off match.

I don't want to risk it. They would never shut up about it if they beat us

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Yep he'll get there by beating European heavyweights like Malmo, Slavia Prague and Frankfurt

Not sure Chelsea will beat Frankfurt. Haller, Rebic and Jovic with their attacking fullbacks is a handful very few teams have managed to contain this season.

Reactions: A_G

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Not sure Chelsea will beat Frankfurt. Haller, Rebic and Jovic with their attacking fullbacks is a handful very few teams have managed to contain this season.

Yeah true that front 3 is excellent. Just hope that they can get past Benfica as I'm not sure Jovic is eligible?

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom