• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
If Liverpool win the league and Spuds win the CL.. I won’t know what to do.

Like, a cold, black cloud would follow me.. until we win the league or CL.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Sp*rs progression to the semi final has brought my hatred of Barca to the surface once again as I remember that better evening in Paris 13 years ago.

Had that scumbag Eto'o been flagged offside like HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN, I'd laugh off the thought of Sp*rs winning the Champions League well over a decade after us, if they ever made it to the final.

Now the harsh reality is that they might get to the final & win the thing before we do, if we ever do (which I doubt we will, at least not in its current iteration).

What a horrid horrid night!!

Last edited:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
See how City respond now. Hopefully the go on a mad tear up and win all their games.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Sp*rs progression to the semi final has brought my hatred of Barca to the surface once again as I remember that better evening in Partis 13 years ago.

Had that scumbag Eto'o been flagged offside like HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN, I'd laugh off the thought of Sp*rs winning the Champions League well over a decade after us, if they ever made it to the final.

Now the harsh reality is that they might get to the final & win the thing before we do, if we ever do (which I doubt we will, at least not in its current iteration).

What a horrid horrid night!!

If only VAR was there back then :(

Most painful football moment ever, Sp**s fans experiencing something similar wouldn't be so bad, but with how much pain and misery this sport is causing me I dare not hope for anything.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If Liverpool win the league and Spuds win the CL.. I won’t know what to do.

Like, a cold, black cloud would follow me.. until we win the league or CL.
Football wont exist anymore. I've known what I'd do for years in the event of this happening, and that would be it. The End. Erase my football memories from the age of 9 onwards. What would be the point in carrying on being a fan if that happened?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Football wont exist anymore. I've known what I'd do for years in the event of this happening, and that would be it. The End. Erase my football memories from the age of 9 onwards. What would be the point in carrying on being a fan if that happened?

I think I’m with you on that. I honestly don’t think I could cope. Unless we were to win one of the big ones the very next season. Even then, Spuds beating us to a CL... no. Please ****ing no.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
I've made my peace with Liverpool winning the league, I can handle that... Sp**s winning CL would be an eternal L though, no coming back from that.
Having Chelsea as the first London side to win the CL was bad enough, to have Sp**s as the second would be unconscionable...

Still kills me to this day. We should have been the first London club to win the CL. 2006 was heartbreak, but 2004 was even worse for me. That should have been our year. Wayne fckin Bridge of all people. Will never get over that 2nd leg. Wenger's biggest failure imo.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Every corner of this world will have some tosser in a Sp**s or Liverpool top. Not going to be no escaping it.

Overseas they show all the matches for free back to back, can’t hide from it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom