• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Blamed Aguero for that goal on Wembley too

Yeah, forgot about that as well. Blamed the ref. The guy is cancer, need to replace. Sell, we will take a huge lose on him. But it is what it is. Sell for 10 mil, just get rid.

I will start questioning Unai if Mustafi is still here next season.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He seriously needs to be dropped for the rest of the season, yes he is sh*t but he must be under so much pressure right now that will make a player that prone to effing up worry about everything and eff up time and time again.

Well thats if he thinks it even his fault, I actually wish we just signed Johnny Evans for 4mil now :(

Malky

Established Member
The more I watch the goal the more angry I get. It's not that he blames Leno for it, a lot of players will try and pass blame now and again, but you can always tell from their own reaction they know it's their **** up. His reaction towards Leno is pure anger and frustration towards him, in his head Mustafi genuinely believes he's 100% not at fault for the goal, and that is the most worrying thing - he can't learn from a mistake if he is that ****ing stupid he doesn't realise it's his mistake to begin with.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is like a child in an infant school who done something wrong and blames it on another.
Everyone makes mistake but it will be talked about when they have training next time, on field of play you are a team and it is all for one and one for all

Reactions: A_G

neimad

I can forgive players for just being **** but this guy takes the biscuit with his arrogance and general ****housery. Can't believe we spunked so much on the guy too.

He actually seems to regress with his footballing IQ like he's making his debut each week. Will rejoice when we sell him. Haven't hated any player for us this much ever. Such a slappable face too. Would give him away at this stage.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

He seriously needs to be dropped for the rest of the season, yes he is sh*t but he must be under so much pressure right now that will make a player that prone to effing up worry about everything and eff up time and time again.

Well thats if he thinks it even his fault, I actually wish we just signed Johnny Evans for 4mil now :(

Was just thinking about the Gary Cahill rumours from the January transfer window. He's like prime Nesta/Maldini/Baresi rolled into one compared to Mustafi.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Him leaving this summer is in the interest of everyone so confident we will find a partner. Sevilla, Betis, Sampdoria, Roma. That bracket.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Him leaving this summer is in the interest of everyone so confident we will find a partner. Sevilla, Betis, Sampdoria, Roma. That bracket.

Obviously a transfer fee would be amazing but come 31st August 2019 if he is still here I'd be fine with letting him go for free.

He is the difference in at least 2/3 league positions which will make up for the wasted money on this clown.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He is like a child in an infant school who done something wrong and blames it on another.
Everyone makes mistake but it will be talked about when they have training next time, on field of play you are a team and it is all for one and one for all

The thing is I imagine most people are fine with players digging others out for mistakes BUT Mustafi is a completely different case, he IS the problem but fails to see it, in that moment he genuinely thought Leno was at fault which says a lot about his situational awareness and brain, for him to improve that he would need to sacrifice the training pitch and spend the rest of his career sitting in a classroom watching defending videos.

The guy is beyond saving and Emery needs to get rid and banish him from the first team asap, the fact that Everton f*cked him off should have been major red flags!

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Without a doubt the most underserving World Cup winner in history. Add to the fact he's stealing a living with Arsenal & he could not lead a sweeter life if he tried.

My hatred for him is eternal.

OSBK

Established Member
Need mark hughes to get a job at a club with a big budget. Aside from that we will struggle to move this guy on in a hurry, my guess is he goes on loan. I just cant see any club in world football paying him 90k a week, i cant see a club paying a fee eithier.

Emery's hands are tied, he can only ask for mustafi to be moved on and then its down to the clowns upstairs to move him on.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
When he joined the team, I was a big fan of him. I remember that we had an unbeaten record of many matches in which he started and we lost when he was injured. When I looked at him shouting and screaming at other players, I felt that he is the kind of player with a strong character that Arsenal needed for a long time. But now, he just looks like the guy who farts loudly, closes his own nose and blames others for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Top Bottom