• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Insipid. Reminded me of the league Cup final in terms of the complete lack of accountability.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I just can't see us selling this guy. He will probably end up in reserve squad until his contract runs out.

BobP

Memri Fan
omgqji97wnt21.jpg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You just know he's starting the EL final and ****ing it up. With Koscielny you at least have SOME simpathy because he has these brainfarts every 10-15 games.

Mustafi is every two or three. What ALWAYS makes it worse is that he blames others for his shortcomings.

Hand on hips. Back on top.

Kill me.

OSBK

Established Member
If Emery thinks that, then Emery is part of the problem imo.

I have every faith that emery would sell him as soon as he could, right now emery somehow has to support the player till the season is done. Emery to me looks like the kind of guy who will tell it straight behind closed doors. This summer will tell.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
When Mustafi is trending No1 on twitter, you know its for all the wrong reasons. I didn't get to see the game today but I have seen the clip of his error. Is there anyone left who wants to keep him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom