• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

When he joined the team, I was a big fan of him. I remember that we had an unbeaten record of many matches in which he started and we lost when he was injured. When I looked at him shouting and screaming at other players and felt that he is the kind of player with a strong character that Arsenal needed for a long time. But now, he just looks like the guy who farts loudly, closes his own nose and blames others for it.
I was in the same camp and thought similarly, but the more I see of him the less I like him. His defending on the Zaha gaol at the weekend was just unforgivable. I have had it and want him sold. Hopefully we can get some of our fees back by shipping him off somewhere and anywhere. That would, regardless of how much we can claw back, be addition by subtraction! :mad:

Goonerozil33

His biggest problem is his reluctance to run. He simply ducks out of such situations. A lot of times he goes to ground or pass the buck when it comes to chasing players. He is plain lazy

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Is he the worst signing we've ever made...bearing in mind the fee we paid?

Or am I being too harsh?

Easily pound for pound the worst signing we've made. Others we've spent decent money on that haven't worked out are quickly moved on. This guy continue to stink the place out.

Give me one of the Wenger era freebie signings over this guy.

TornadoTed

Established Member

Thoughts?

No stats on errors though, Mustafi would win that by a landslide!

I don't think anyone can dispute that he is a really good defender in many ways but he mentally he just isn't up to playing for a top club. He has far too many lapses of concentration and stupid moments and hasn't grown out of them with age.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I was in the same camp and thought similarly, but the more I see of him the less I like him. His defending on the Zaha gaol at the weekend was just unforgivable. I have had it and want him sold. Hopefully we can get some of our fees back by shipping him off somewhere and anywhere. That would, regardless of how much we can claw back, be addition by subtraction! :mad:

I hope there some stupid Chinese billionaire that buys him. There's no way we can flog him off with a decent fee in Europe.

Embarrassing performance from him.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
The stats are so blurred because Mustafi is actually quite good in many things and has a lot of decisive moments because he rushes into it constantly.

But that's also his biggest flaw. He's like a poker player who goes all in every single time.
You can have a good run at times, but if it goes bad, ..

He is a headless chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom