• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I’m sorry but look at all 3 of Palace’s goals. This guy is a joke of a defender. I’ve been one of his biggest supporters, but he’s made absolutely unforgivable errors.

Palace’s 1st- Absolute no mans land. Let’s Benteke roam free. Yes, Jenko is playing everyone on, but it Mustafi properly engages he can prevent that goal.

Palace’s 2nd- How long have you got? Mustafi completely bottles it against Zaha. Legit washes his hands of the situation, cowardly.

Palace’s 3rd- McCarthur is free at the back post, why? Because Mustafi WALKS away, as if to rid himself of all involvement.

This guy is beyond a liability now. He’s a certified handicap. We could buy Messi, Mbappe, Kante and De Ligt in the summer- if he remains an Arsenal player then it is a failure of a transfer window.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Utterly depressing comments from Emery.
Why? He has to say that, not only to keep his confidence up for this season but because he needs to protect his transfer value for the summer. It's a good thing that Wenger and Emery don't publicly slate their players.

You can see what Emery thinks of Mustafi: he only plays when a back 4 with Kos-Sokratis is not an option, and when he does play it's in a 3 to give him as much cover as possible as he said.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Why? He has to say that, not only to keep his confidence up for this season but because he needs to protect his transfer value for the summer. It's a good thing that Wenger and Emery don't publicly slate their players.

You can see what Emery thinks of Mustafi: he only plays when a back 4 with Kos-Sokratis is not an option, and when he does play it's in a 3 to give him as much cover as possible as he said.

Was still overflowing with hate when I wrote that

Reactions: A_G

neimad

Imagine the **** he see's in training every day too. Must take a lot of will power to not burst out laughing when he says anything positive about Mustafi. I'd wager it's very high up on Emerys to do list to sell this sack of **** in the summer.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Even if he cuts out all his mistakes he'll never be a top defender(like many here seemed to think earlier in the season), so him improving would make him a decent squad option instead of the liability he is now. We just have to sell this summer.

I do think he'll be better for another club though, he needs a fresh start without all the baggage.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Not surprised by Emery's comments. Like Wenger, he'd never publicly slam any player. Has to praise him and raise his confidence - only way to do things. I would be very disappointed however to see Mustafi anywhere near the Emirates next season. That would be depressing.

Jae

I’m sorry but look at all 3 of Palace’s goals. This guy is a joke of a defender. I’ve been one of his biggest supporters, but he’s made absolutely unforgivable errors.

Palace’s 1st- Absolute no mans land. Let’s Benteke roam free. Yes, Jenko is playing everyone on, but it Mustafi properly engages he can prevent that goal.

Palace’s 2nd- How long have you got? Mustafi completely bottles it against Zaha. Legit washes his hands of the situation, cowardly.

Palace’s 3rd- McCarthur is free at the back post, why? Because Mustafi WALKS away, as if to rid himself of all involvement.

This guy is beyond a liability now. He’s a certified handicap. We could buy Messi, Mbappe, Kante and De Ligt in the summer- if he remains an Arsenal player then it is a failure of a transfer window.

He left Jagielka completely unmarked at the back post for Everton's goal as well. He's cost us somewhere in the region of about 10-20 goals this season and around 5-6 games.

alboots101

Established Member
Should not be anywhere near this team, I’m sure it’s all been said but I’ve been away, so I’ll just reiterate, spends too much time on the effing floor and that’s fatal for a centre half.

HBL

Established Member
I think we need a tally up of how many points he had cost us just this season

Palace away - 2
Palace home - 1
Sp**s away - 2

Any more?
Probably more, they're just all a blur at this point. My favourite mistake in that vid is probably the Southampton one, where he just lets Shane Long run across him and then tries to blame Cech after an error that was quite clearly his fault :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
The whole team has cost us points, Leno mistakes, Auba and Laca missing chances, Xhaka, Kola, Bellerin etc.

Emery has cost us enjoyment and points btw. Can’t be making Mustafi a scapegoat.

51574603_786383858404364_6782566165764898816_n.jpg

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom