• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
plays as left winger mostly, right?

Am hoping for someone who's naturally more comfortable on the right side

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Man, this guy is so average and slow! He couldn't produce anything against a 9 men team.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I actually didn't like him today. 2 players up and still he went for a cross every single time, few of them ending nowhere.

does have a nice delivery, but failed my scout test today, less then Ake on the other hand

Tom349

He's a useful player, has to do everything on his own at Bournemouth. Think Emery can unlock another level in him.

False. Brooks is the catalyst for Bournemouth. He is the one that draws the attention of opposition defences and is more the type of player we need than Fraser. We could do with a player like Fraser but the greater needs is someone who draws the attention of the opposition and requires a number of players to push out wide in order to strip him off the ball which leaves space in behind.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
So if he had of scored 2 goals against 9 men, he'd be the second coming of Messi? Silly to judge him on one game. Drew a lot of fouls and very direct. I like the little I've seen of him this season.
Nice you spot the problem. He is too direct, not technical, and play boring football.
Ziyech is the type of player that should be regarded as a good player.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom