• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Hope this teaches us not to turn our noses up for some talents from lower teams or solid 7/10 perfomers like Milner.

Recently, Liverpool have done grand in the transfer market both at selling and spending their money.

A good mix of safe bets (transfer value wise) and high profile signings.

It also points that Emery, while a decent manager, will not take us forward.

SteveEvets

Definitely not watching the final now, Liverpool will destroy Ajax and I will not sit through a Liverpool/Spuds final having to hope for a Liverpool win.

In fact, I'm probably going to swear off football until at least Christmas, because it'll probably take that long for the media to stop wanking themselves silly over whatever happens.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If he wasn't a bum he would've known that they needed more because Liverpool were the better team last week.

I disagree with you. Liverpool definitely had a lot of good chances last week. I hate to say it but the better team has won this.

We can agree to disagree on this one.

Quality wise, Liverpool are rightly not on the same level as Barcelona. However what makes their game effective is their expert ability to capitalise on opposition mistakes and make them pay for it. Very effective at getting results but I believe its effective because the strategies to nullify it in the game has not been completely developed yet.

The game will evolve and that tactic will be catered for more consistently. What doesnt erode though is technical football and its ability to get the better of the opposition.

Tonight, Liverpool played a very strategic and tactical game against a superior technical side. It worked and they are in the final because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom