• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kostas Manolas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is Manolas good ebough?

Is he not similar to Sokratis?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Maybe buy him this season, and next season we replace Koscielny with some ballplaying CB with better funds. Holding isn't bad passing the ball also I think.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Liked him a few years back, read lately though he is partial to a few errors.

drippin

For the love of God please happen. Wanted him on squad since his Greek League days and really wanted him last January, but we acted like punks and wanted to pay in installments.

It's not that we wanted to loan last January, but we had to because of restrictions.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Would you take him for the price? Mustafi replacement? I think that as an idea could work out great.

It's just that we probably need some CB who is good with and passing the ball.

Right now I'd take you over Mustafi.

I think he'd be alright. He has good size, strength and actually some pace. Brave. Composed on the ball. Can be rash sometimes. Haven't seen much of him this year since ESPN took the Serie A rights and moved nearly all the games behind an online paywall, but I liked him in the past. Not a guy who is really at the top level, but I think he'd be a good replacement for Mustafi.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

As long as it ain't Mustafi level errors I'm good

I'm not, we seriously need to cut mistakes out of this team, full of them. Need a CB with a good passing range and absolutely need composure on the ball. Sokratis - Manolas Holding might not be too bad?

drippin

Right now I'd take you over Mustafi.

I think he'd be alright. He has good size, strength and actually some pace. Brave. Composed on the ball. Can be rash sometimes. Haven't seen much of him this year since ESPN took the Serie A rights and moved nearly all the games behind an online paywall, but I liked him in the past. Not a guy who is really at the top level, but I think he'd be a good replacement for Mustafi.

Aww, thanks, hahah!

Yeah I agree, makes total sense. Every CB has some errors of course. Even Van Dijk, although very few.

Mustafi must be still worth something. Someone might assume they can change him. Any women in charge of top clubs? Maybe 15 million euros?

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
tbf if he's only "decent" then it's a no.

We can't afford to spend a significant part of our budget on a player that is only decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom