• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 103,608

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerUK

I have to admit I didn’t expect this type of performance tonight. Thought we’d cling onto a 1-1 draw. But we’ve been immense.

Excellent performance

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Don't really think the EL is bigger than the FA Cup tbh. Look at the quality of teams involved in both, and how little fanfare the EL gets. No one cares about Utd winning it a few years ago, for instance.

But it would be easily our biggest European success, and winning something for the first time is always great.

Not to mention is would single-handedly save this from being the worst-ever Arsenal season in the modern era.
EL is nothing but a ticket to the real European competition. Nothing else

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
That said, Frankfurt are quality, perhaps Chelsea are a better team to face on the night.

I really want Frankfurt to go through as it's just another of this great football stories, they're basically doing an Ajax in the EL...but I also feel like they'd be the harder opposition for Arsenal.

Bager

Why would you be crying about Özil being subbed off? And yes, I know him personally, and I ****ing hate him. He's gone in the summer too, so hopefully the yellow stampede of bedwetters heads to cockbumspor or wherever will have him.

Hopefully we get some cash for him. And honestly i coudlnæt care less if you know him personally. Everyone knows 90% of fotballs are dumb ****s no education and only football. Ofcourse they are as dumb as rocks.

I'm not crying about him being subbed off per se, I'm pissed that he was the wrong one to sub. Xhaka should've been subbed because he can't hold the ball if a grandma decides to press from three miles away.

Malky

Established Member
Auba has been sensational tonight. I've criticized him a few times this season, but he has been incredible tonight!

blaze_of_glory

Didnt have you down as someone capable of trolling.:lol:
Not trolling at all.

EL is bigger for us at the moment because we've never won it and it's a backdoor into the CL. And considering our Euorpean history it would be massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom