• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | May 12, 2019 | 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Blah blah blah

Had he scored one of those 10,000 chances he had against Spuds, I wouldn’t have to sit through the worst CL final in history.

(I really like the player)
**** hurts I know but the best thing was that he said so himself just after the match that he blames himself for not scoring another goal. Clearly everyone saw how good he was but that says a lot about a player’s mentality. Today again, he’s a creative force, a goalscorer but most of all he works harder than anyone else and leads the team back from losing position to winning the title. I really want him so bad at Arsenal

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
For me here in Iceland its because 6 out of 10 people are Liverpool fans. And they really are the worst.

Yeah.

I can never back City with the way they do things. Liverpool are doing what we hope we can do. Sell smart, buy smart, recruit and play young talent. All without an oligarch

Mohamed7

Might as well bring Edersen to the D-line :lol:

Match is being played one half. Would love to see the heat map later

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I know plenty of who are Liverpool fans, when they are going well believe me they can be bad! Always having a go at me when they can haha.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
**** hurts I know but the best thing was that he said so himself just after the match that he blames himself for not scoring another goal. Clearly everyone saw how good he was but that says a lot about a player’s mentality. Today again, he’s a creative force, a goalscorer but most of all he works harder than anyone else and leads the team back from losing position to winning the title. I really want him so bad at Arsenal
WHO ARE YOU TWO ****ING TALKING ABOUT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom