• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
My friend die hard St Étienne fan said to me, that he thinks, that they would consider selling him, if the offer of €30m would come.

Reactions: A_G

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Arsenal think he can do a job then age doesn't bother me, look at De Ligt. We could send Medley on loan and bring him back the following season when Kos is finished.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Reminds me of a young Kompany, looks like he'll grow into a beast. But someone like Konate is playing at a higher level right now and could play straight away for us. I'd be inclined to pay a bit more, 20-30m, and get Konate.

Konate will be much more expensive than that mate, Leipzig has no need to sell since they are quite wealthy and they will play CL

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My friend die hard St Étienne fan said to me, that he thinks, that they would consider selling him, if the offer of €30m would come.
Bit overpriced for guy played 17 top level games but at current market I'm not surprised

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Is there anything actually concrete as going through most of them tweets look like guess work.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The high price tag really put me off for this deal but if he really worth it then go for it i thought he would cost 15M maximum not 25M ffs.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Never seen him play but I'm all in

Do whatever it takes. Want a CB that's with us for 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom