• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Meunier

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Why? He’s not a great player. I don’t see the need for insults.

I don't support insults, but neither I support trolling. Calling Meunier "a very avarage player" is clearly trolling. He has played total 100 games for PSG in 3 years, won two championships in Ligue 1 and many other titles in his career. He is Belgium international.

Such a player is not "very average". He is one of the best in the world in football. Maybe not top or great player, but not even average, certainly not very average.

I don't understand the need for such comments. They give nothing because there are no foundations to the opinion. It's just trolling.

What a great forum this will be when everyone just throws such comments around.

Reactions: AKA

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don't support insults, but neither I support trolling. Calling Meunier "a very avarage player" is clearly trolling. He has played total 100 games for PSG in 3 years, won two championships in Ligue 1 and many other titles in his career. He is Belgium international.

Such a player is not "very average". He is one of the best in the world in football. Maybe not top or great player, but not even average, certainly not very average.

I don't understand the need for such comments. They give nothing because there are no foundations to the opinion. It's just trolling.

What a great forum this will be when everyone just throws such comments around.
Now you’re calling me a troll? Insults again.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Mustafi has played God knows how many games for Arsenal, won the world cup with Germany and has FA Cup medals.

Still a really bad footballer.

Santi Claus

We definitely need a RB this transfer window and I wouldn't mind Meunier if the price was right but it won't be. AMN isn't a RB and it seems people are forgetting how frustrating Bellerin was offensively. Bellerin is coming off of a big injury and we don't know how/if it'll affect him but if he has lost a yard of pace then he will be distinctly average as a defender. There are other higher priority areas of course but this one shouldn't be ignored.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Should be used to it by now, every summer we get some chumps taking up the mantle of being aggressive and hounding other members who aren't sufficiently optimistic for them.
Happens every summer, 2 summers ago I was drove away from here for being “too negative”.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Should be used to it by now, every summer we get some chumps taking up the mantle of being aggressive and hounding other members who aren't sufficiently optimistic for them.

No need for name calling or assumptions. I just said why he got that reaction, trolling does that. And said that this forum will be ****ty if such comments are prevailing. Simple facts, but that's enough about it so trolling doesn't win this round.

We don't need Meunier and he is too expensive to be a sub. This rumour doesn't make much sense.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom