• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You know that sadness that kind of just sits at the base of your stomach?

Had a spliff rolled just in case that happened, I'm done with letting this team get me down. Until we actually look good on paper I'm not going to bother hoping for trophies and CL football.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Taking a full on break until august and perhaps even later than that. Will not give Arsenal a single thought. Take care yall

Wilshero

We keep playing the same disjointed, blunt game we've been playing for second half of the season. Embarassing performance really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom