• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 309,861
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Wouldn’t read too much into those quotes, because what else can any player say?

If a club makes a bid, and he likes it, he’ll be off.

Well, he could have trotted out the old "I'll make a decision on my future after the season" line. I think you're probably right that he'll be nudged out the door after a post-season chat with Emery, but it doesn't seem to be something he's thinking about now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Well, he could have trotted out the old "I'll make a decision on my future after the season" line. I think you're probably right that he'll be nudged out the door after a post-season chat with Emery, but it doesn't seem to be something he's thinking about now.
There is no decision to make though atm, he’s under contract and playing games, could be in the EL final next week.

Different if a player is frozen out of the team. I guess in the summer he might be told he’s surplus to requirements, then he will have a decision to make.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As much as I've heard/read, Mustafi has been on the market since summer 17/18, but there's still no proper links.
hopefully there will be this time he only got 1 year left and we won't be asking for much money.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
2 years left and he seem ****ing comfortable. Can only hope Gazidis has another brainfart:lol:
FFS that's mean we could be in risk watching him next season hopefully we aren't asking for much money 15-20M seem reasonable

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
FFS that's mean we could be in risk watching him next season hopefully we aren't asking for much money 15-20M seem reasonable

Think the club will need to go even lower than that. I'm assuming that if he leaves it'll be for around the same amount Gabriel left.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Think the club will need to go even lower than that. I'm assuming that if he leaves it'll be for around the same amount Gabriel left.
We sold Gabriel for 15M euros if Im not wrong. Well yeah hopefully the club try hard to sell him

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Was hoping there would be solid links here, leaving me disappointed once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom