• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Good player but it doesnt warrant spending such a large portion of our budget ona backup LB.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Unless Kola forces the Barcelona move, otherwise Tierney will be back option to one of best wing backs in the world in Kola. It argubable that Tierney is even better than Nacho desppite being a good player.

YOdk2l2.jpg

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Can say what you want but a large portion of these forum has Kola down as being one of our 5 best players this season and Barcelona are chasing him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Can say what you want but a large portion of these forum has Kola down as being one of our 5 best players this season and Barcelona are chasing him.

You're really playing the Barça are chasing him card?

He's like, 3rd down the line, if that. Unlike Ramsey who was Juve's first signing of the season ;)

Judasviking

Its also just a silly rumour that they actually chasing him.

We also need somebody who can play both, vingback and back. Not just a vingback who cant defend at all.

Tierney can play both

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Recovering from a hernia operation.

From carrying Celtic on his back.

Oh my days, we need to sign this kid. Have known about him for years, have tons of Celtic supporting friends and they're always raving about him. Everytime I see him I'm impressed. I honestly think he's a bigger TALENT than Roberston too, in a few years he'll be the number one LB on the planet, I've no doubt in my mind.

Heck, give him the armband too. I don't care how much he costs he'll be absolutely worth it, I mean if he was playing in Baku we'd be EL champions as we'd have scored at least once or twice in the first half and Chelsea would have folded, but no that useless Bosnian dishwasher can't pick out simple passes to teammates free in the box.

GDeep™

League is very weak
When did mods get strict about abuse? Or is it you can’t abuse anyone but me? Need an answer pretty immediately please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom