• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

neimad

The Arsenal F.C.
5th richest club in the world...
Getting out spent by the likes of Fulham Everton etc...
Working with a budget half of the promoted clubs...

My god the book that will come out to uncover all the corruption and truth behind our beloved football club will generate enough money to buy Messi and Ronaldo in their prime...

Wenger always hinted at how great a book he could write about what went on behind the scenes. Would love to see that someday but you just know he's above writing such a thing and is probably also bound by some non-disclosure contract.

Judasviking

Would you say a team full of Sagnas (the warrior, one of my favorite players) would beat a team full of Ronaldinhos (famous non-warrior)?

Talent trumps over passion 99% of the time mate.

Think you misunderstand, im not saying the whole team need to be just warriors. But when our team just have one in Sokratis means we need more of them.

Need to have a mix of Ronaldinhos and warriors and for the moment we have neither.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I rarely complain about the club budget.

Get back to your wish listing.

There's still no reason to complain. There's enough dead wood in this squad to build cash to build a team.

If you were in charge of a football club you wouldn't give a bloke who isn't guaranteed success that has only been here a year major funds to spend. Unless you're a Sheikh its unrealistic, Liverpools owners didn't even give Klopp money or put their hands into their pockets in any way up until recently.

Once Unai has earned the trust of the board I feel they'll add funds, up until that point it'll be a case of selling to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom