• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Hope Raul's dusting off all the notes he made in the cash plus Eto'o and Hleb (on loan) deal he gave to Inter to land Zlatan for Barca.

£25m plus Chambers and Elneny (on loan) should be a fair equivalent this time around, bruv.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Maybe too soon to let Iwobi go. Feel he is one of the players Zahas game stretching play could really complement.

Just tell him we are 3-0 down in a European final every game.

Though I am a fan (within reason), I wound't mind letting him go at all.

If he does stay and we get Willy, I'd like to see Iwobi moved to the 10 position. He has been having good games there for Nigeria, apparently.

With a more natural winger on the squad and the creative burden being better distributed between the team, I can see him being useful there on certain games.

Last edited:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Tough I am a fan (within reason), I wound't mind letting him go at all.

If he does stay and we get Willy, I'd like to see Iwobi moved to the 10 position. He has been having good games there for Nigeria, apparently.

With a more natural winger on the squad and the creative burden being better distributed between the team, I can see him being useful there on certain games.
Iwobi would do great at the lead of a diamond midfield.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Iwobi would do great at the lead of a diamond midfield.

Yeah, his ball retention skills are pretty good and he can push towards the box well. Not having to be the main creator and with us playing in a less narrow fashion could suit him.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
As much as I like us to sign Zaha, it would be an awful deal if it means selling one of Aubameyang/Lacazette.

The point is strengthening your team.
Same. That’s why I’m hoping this turns more and more into a Cesc Fabregas situation.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Without any major sale or a miracle happen and kroenke inject 100M in our budget. This thing ain't happening

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The hope is all the saved wages from Cech / Ramsey / Welbeck / Lichtsteiner / Ospina give us more room on the 45m budget.

They are always very quick to mention wages factored in so hopefully goes the other way as well.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Zaha is actually a force... that guy is playing so well, he is strong, quick and good with the ball. I think he is ready for a better team. When I see him, it’s like when I saw Mané at soton ... a player ready to do the step up... just like Origi and Zaha now

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seriously need to show some ambition at once make a statement signing force kroenke to give us extra funds

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The hope is all the saved wages from Cech / Ramsey / Welbeck / Lichtsteiner / Ospina give us more room on the 45m budget.

They are always very quick to mention wages factored in so hopefully goes the other way as well.

So thats the following off the books

Ramsey 120k (bear in mind Arsenal offered 160k which was agreed before Emery decided he wasnt worth it).

Cech 110k

Welbeck 100k

Lich 90k

Ospina 40k

Although doesnt mkhi's wage rise this increase dramatically due to whats in his contract? I've read that a couple of time in the past year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom