• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Agree. Mertesacker made him look better than he was. It's a while ago now but I'm sure he was awful when playing alongside Vermaelen. He was never that great for the National team either - lovely that they won the World Cup when he wasn't part of the squad.

Big game bottler. All started on his debut at Anfield where he got sent off. I've lost count of the horror shows he had against Chelsea.

Not my captain.

After this moment he was dead to me.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If Koscielny, a 33 year old broken past it CB was really a main plan for us this season then Emery really need to get sacking ASAP. :lol:
Not a main plan, 4th choice. Sok, Holding and a new cb would have been the three main cbs with Kos getting some pl home games and cup games. Then when his contract is up, Saliba takes his spot. I mean, it's pretty simple and what he's done is dreadful.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
If Koscielny, a 33 year old broken past it CB was really a main plan for us this season then Emery really need to get sacking ASAP. :lol:

If it was up to the coach I think he would have bought a top CB, like any intelligent coach would.

But we can't afford to let Kos go for free because of our current situation (too many weaknesses to address, Mustafi & Chambers have to be sold first, lack of funds).
That's why we want to keep him. Not because he was our main plan for us for the next season but because we're in a desperate situation.

Kos was our best CB this season even though he has regressed and couldn't keep up with playing twice a week.
It says a lot about our current state.

You just want him to get sacked anyway. You should blame wenger who left us with poverty defense not emery.

Of course I want. Terrible manager.

Nah I don't blame Wenger he is not here anymore bro. But I do blame Emery. Who the hell comes in and identify the defense as our weakness and make ****ing Sokratis his first defensive signing? Just terrible! :rofl::lol:

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
So now Sokratis isn't Sven's signing anymore but Emery's, just to fit your hater agenda :lol:
Sven is the new Stats DNA: every succesful transfer will be thanks to Sven, and any bad signing will be because of Emery.

lovely stuff!

razörist

A Frenchman trying to force the hand of a Spaniard. This should be fun. Can see Koscielny train and play with the U23 for the season.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
You just want him to get sacked anyway. You should blame wenger who left us with poverty defense not emery.

Can you do the needful and ban this prick atleast for the reminder of this transfer window. Agenda driven posting and ruining every thread.

I guess Cesc, Nasri, RVP leaving were Emery's fault as well

razörist

He should be feeling insulted that no French club wants to pay a fee, he’s played over 50 games for the national team. I think he signed his last contract in winter 2017? He can just buy his contract out in January if he wants to leave so badly.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Can you do the needful and ban this prick atleast for the reminder of this transfer window. Agenda driven posting and ruining every thread.

I guess Cesc, Nasri, RVP leaving were Emery's fault as well
Can't ban Hydro. The forum needs him. Like Reed, don't take him seriously.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
He should be feeling insulted that no French club wants to pay a fee, he’s played over 50 games for the national team. I think he signed his last contract in winter 2017? He can just buy his contract out in January if he wants to leave so badly.

Exactly, could have discussed it with the club and tried to find a solution for all parties involved. As a club captain, expected more from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom