• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Reads Marca:
giphy.gif

Kike:
giphy.gif

goldengod

To be honest, if Kike a fairly respected reporter says its not happening then no-one should get there hopes up. It's much easier in these circumstances for "ITKs" to jump on the bandwagon and say "oh yeah, i've heard similar" rather than flat out say no

Francois

Would like him but not On a Loan deal , would rather gives some youngsters a chance to develop.
If he is successful Madrid will take him back .
Different if we were given a option to buy at a good price , but I doubt this will happen

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Would like him but not On a Loan deal , would rather gives some youngsters a chance to develop.
If he is successful Madrid will take him back .
Different if we were given a option to buy at a good price , but I doubt this will happen

Let them have him if he’s successful. Maybe Ceballos will love the PL and just decide to stay at Arsenal. If he does well and feels comfortable here, he’ll stay even if there’s competition for his signature. Similar to the loan deals with Andre Gomes at Everton and Tielemans at Leicester.

By the way, all this talk about developing youngsters is nice but we can’t afford that. If they’re good enough then they’ll force their way into the first team. Another season without CL football would be disastrous.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Same source that keeps pushing the Vazquez story, desperately trying to create a market for their players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom