• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Don't care too much about players at this point I just want to piss other fans off.

Snatching Ceballos in front of Sp**s,
beating them to Salliba, getting Tirney to piss Cetic fans #1234 on this forum... That's the life.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ceballos on loan would make perfect sense seeing the little money we got the problem could be the loan fee Real madrid would ask.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If true, it might point to somewhat of a sligh success of the mentioned meeting of yesterday with Kroenke after the game to discuss the chances of some additional funds.

Let's hope so..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

they say the player want his future to be clear before 22 of July so not much left so see if he'll stay Join us or Sp**s.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If there's no purchase option i'd rather have a two year loan, although that might cost a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom