• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Celtic manager Neil Lennon said: “KT still has the osteitis pubis problem so it’s a slow burner that one.

“We will need to get to the bottom of that.”

Me don’t likes...

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Must have added the money for the first payment of the Saliba transfer to our bid for Tierney.

Good times.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Was out partying last night so missed all the transfer news. Hearing we’ve signed Everton, Tierney and Pepe.

Decent.

Celtic accounts being loaded up when the bids accepted, can’t wait.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What happened last night then? All i know is @THunter called me a ***** and i was sad. Why cant we be friends? :)

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

@Celtic Fan #239405 @Celtic Fan #23298 @Celtic Fan #565489 @Celtic Fan #68854

tenor.gif

Just spat my bacon sandwich on fresh sourdough bread out. :lol:

skeetbag

I think any objective person would know exactly who the cvnt is in this senario, giving a point of view that you don't like isn't being a cvnt, in fact considering it's truthful, I'm actually being helpful.
The biggest cvnts are the football club that institutionally abused kids, including their European Cup winning manager who knew all about it and turned the other cheek.

Next biggest cvnts are the losers who join other team's forums and spend their Saturday evenings posting away, oblivious to the fact that not a single Arsenal fan wants you here or cares what you are saying. Imagine an Albion Rovers or Dumbarton fan joining a Celtic forum for a comparison.

TLDR - the biggest cvnts are you and your disgusting child abusing football club. Big Jock knew.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yeah but that's black kids. People don't want to say it but it's true. There's a problem with young black people here and in America. Glasgow has literally everything wrong with it. Low life expectancy, terrible rates for heart disease, cancer and **** . Awful place.
Sweet lord. Nothing to do with society and history at all.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah but that's black kids. People don't want to say it but it's true. There's a problem with young black people here and in America. Glasgow has literally everything wrong with it. Low life expectancy, terrible rates for heart disease, cancer and **** . Awful place.

This is a bit strong mate.

Trying to catch up on this thread and I find this post in the middle of it all, a bit of a surprise tbh. :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
25m flat is crazy if Celtic really want that for a SPL LB. They have sold hyped up players in the expensive positions for a fraction.

We should test those Alex Telles waters before any 3rd bid.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It’s probably something like £20m + £5m addons. I imagine some of those would be realistic and others not.
Still it meet the celtic valuation of the player if they reject and I don't think they will we will move on to other targers

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
25m flat is crazy if Celtic really want that for a SPL LB. They have sold hyped up players in the expensive positions for a fraction.

We should test those Alex Telles waters before any 3rd bid.
Well they still didn't reject it most the Scottish media saying its only matter of time he move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom