• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Would rather this balding fella over Zaha or Pepe tbh.

At £35m he'll be worth double in a year if he does well.

Have to think like a banker when you're an Arsenal fan.

Would you really? His age/price entice me.

Ability - from the 0 minutes I've watched him, not so sure.

db10fan

Would rather this balding fella over Zaha or Pepe tbh.

At £35m he'll be worth double in a year if he does well.

Have to think like a banker when you're an Arsenal fan.
Agreed if Edu rates him we should try to get him, also he is likely a good investment for profit when we sell him. But I really hope Edu prioritize our more crucial need in CM>LB>CB>RB before he goes for Everton S.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Shades of that Bernard guy who went to Shaktar and is now at Everton. I can't see us pulling the trigger on him, 40m is a lot for someone in the Brazilian league.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
An exciting Brazilian winger, with and eye for goal. In addition to an exciting 18 year old forward with no work permit issues. The #EduEffect. This sounds a lot more exciting than Carassco and Fraser, although I do like both.

Soares, Martinelli, Nelson, Auba and Laca. A front 5 set of options who are actually exciting compared to Welbeck, Mkhi, Iwobi and the big 2. Get it done Arsenal.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lack of hair worries me.

Don’t know if he’ll have the marketability so we can sell him to Barca or Real in a few years for a big profit.
If he was going to Spain he could shave it off and get a nice tan on top. Look like Quaresma.

Coming to England though, if he shaves it he’ll be looking like Danny Murphy in no time.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If he was going to Spain he could shave it off and get a nice tan on top. Look like Quaresma.

Coming to England though, if he shaves it he’ll be looking like Danny Murphy in no time.

Haircut is awful though, does him no favours.

Shahin Tadjalli

Got a feeling that if we were to get him he'd flop while Martinelli turns out to be the biggest gem we've had in years. Would be typical for Arsenal / football in general.

Anyway he looks good from what I've seen in the last 2 Copa games of Brazil and infamous YT compilations. Got a dodgy feeling Bayern is gonna be all over him since Salihamizc is under massive scrutiny for failing to sign a WC winger this window, and they've been linked to him weakly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why people think he'll flop? The guy was good last season and continued to be good this season he was one of best players in copa america

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom