• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Think Kos is reeling from Arsène leaving the club. Like losing a father. Probably needs some counselling.

Old people say they know exactly what they were doing when Kennedy was shot. I remember the same when the news came that Arsène had resigned. Can only imagine how those people felt who worked closely with him.

Remembering games when he was bummed by opposition players or calling him a cvnt isn’t classy when the lad is suffering. Have some heart guys. We all need sympathy and understanding when rational behaviour goes out of the window due to traumatic events.

I’m sure this could be sorted if Emery sat down with him and talked him through it calmly. I’m sure Kos would be able to understand some of it at least.

He's a professional footballer ffs. He belongs to the luckiest 1% in the world. He gets paid more in a week than doctors, teachers, scientists, nurses etc. in a year! And his contribution to human kind: close to zero!

And I've actually lost my fathter so I resent that comparison. Kos lost a coach he liked. That's all. **** him if he can't deal with that. If you're a professional footballer, you should be prepared for things like that. Spoiled idiot, nothing more.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Think Kos is reeling from Arsène leaving the club. Like losing a father. Probably needs some counselling.

Old people say they know exactly what they were doing when Kennedy was shot. I remember the same when the news came that Arsène had resigned. Can only imagine how those people felt who worked closely with him.

Remembering games when he was bummed by opposition players or calling him a cvnt isn’t classy when the lad is suffering. Have some heart guys. We all need sympathy and understanding when rational behaviour goes out of the window due to traumatic events.

I’m sure this could be sorted if Emery sat down with him and talked him through it calmly. I’m sure Kos would be able to understand some of it at least.

He's a grown man, I hate softies like Koscielny who cry and get bullied by opposition. I like my CB's to be tough guys.

Dude, are you for real? You seem perpetually angry. You must be a hit at parties. o_O

Why do you muppets quote me with nonsense?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's a professional footballer ffs. He belongs to the luckiest 1% in the world. He gets paid more in a week than doctors, teachers, scientists, nurses etc. in a year! And his contribution to human kind: close to zero!

And I've actually lost my fathter so I resent that comparison. Kos lost a coach he liked. That's all. **** him if he can't deal with that. If you're a professional footballer, you should be prepared for things like that. Spoiled idiot, nothing more.
It was tongue in cheek post, but hey, sorry for your loss bro. I lost my dad too, he was my best mate.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

He's a grown man, I hate softies like Koscielny who cry and get bullied by opposition. I like my CB's to be tough guys.

Why do you muppets quote me with nonsense?
Wouldn’t a softie have just gone along with the trip and not dug his feet into the stand up for some principle that’s upset him. Just throwing that out there.

And some of these tackles show no fear.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
What makes me sad is that he was one of the few players could have gone down as a legend in the post highbury days. But he had to spoil everything by acting like a prick. Not that I entirely believe the prevalent version of events mind you, I think its very likely Arsenal went back on their word to let him go.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

What makes me sad is that he was one of the few players could have gone down as a legend in the post highbury days. But he had to spoil everything by acting like a prick. Not that I entirely believe the prevalent version of events mind you, I think its very likely Arsenal went back on their word to let him go.
Yep, I’m with @GDeep™ , reserve judgement until the whole story emerges. Some people don’t just jump to conclusions, they cannonball into them like a boss.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Will never forget his overhead kick defending 1v1 vs Griezmann in the EL semi-final. If there was ever a moment to cancel his contract it was then. Not now when it suits him. Let him rot in the reserves.

Malky

Established Member
Gutted that his Arsenal career is going to end the way it is.
People trying to hate on the guy, who at one point was considered one of the best CB's in the league at his peak, and most on here were ****ting themselves that he was leaving for Barca or Bayern when they were linked with him, but he shown loyalty and signed a new contract. His CB partnership with Per was the most solid our central defense has looked since the days of the Invincibles. Yet people are forgetting all that already.
I really am disappointed that he'll leave us on such bad terms. Still think there's alot more to this story we've not been told.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Tell me this is tongue in cheek from start to finish... And by that, I don't mean tongue lodged firmly up the deserters anus, as it would appear.

Edit: Just saw your other post. Thank ****. :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Wouldn’t a softie have just gone along with the trip and not dug his feet into the stand up for some principle that’s upset him. Just throwing that out there.

And some of these tackles show no fear.

He was probably hiding behind his agent, I can’t imagine he has the balls and strikes me as someone whos scared of confrontation.

And Maldini said if I have to make a tackle it means I’ve already made a mistake, knowing Koscielny all those last ditch tackles is cos he was too rash or made a mistake and had to recover.

Kos was already one of my least favourite players, this stuff just made it worse.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

He was probably hiding behind his agent, I can’t imagine he has the balls and strikes me as someone whos scared of confrontation.

And Maldini said if I have to make a tackle it means I’ve already made a mistake, knowing Koscielny all those last ditch tackles is cos he was too rash or made a mistake and had to recover.

Kos was already one of my least favourite players, this stuff just made it worse.
That tackle at 37s along the line and the one at 55s . . . he doesn’t pull out and ain’t no pvssy.

carlito'sway

Established Member

Dude, seriously, you need to chill out. You are spewing nonsense and spouting stuff that are demonstratively not true. Kos has been our best CB for the last ten year player and for a while among the best in Europe.
I still can't comprehend this level of hate against an Arsenal player and someone who haven't hurt you personally. It is boorish and childish. This is just football, FFS.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Mate, give it up....This dude is hopeless and helpless.
He’s OK @BigPoppaPump is just going through his hyperbole phase. You get more posters replying to your posts.

The mods know it and just put a H by the name on the members spreadsheet. You get a bit more leeway. Most come out of it after a while, except @Jury of course. He’s stuck in purgatory, like Hellboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom