• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 309,866
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I see nothing wrong with booing him.

Fans pay his wages and care more about Arsenal than he ever will, as long as its not disrespectful we fans should be able to voice our displeasure via booing.

And if that's not strong enough of an argument then he deserves booing for how he refuses to take accountability for any mistake he makes.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I was actually pretty content with this signing and our 20 game unbeaten run made me even more happy with him, but anything after that.. - did he get a head injury during that time ? Something gotta got broken back then

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/shkodran-mustafi.29394/

What a read:lol:

We need to make a list, who were right and who were wrong. Every member with trusted status, who fall in the latter category, should be stripped of it asap:lol:
At that price I can see Chelsea or United swooping for him.

Quality player at a reasonable price, absolutely no excuse for the club not to pursue a deal here.
Me when I posted this:
hqdefault.jpg

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I see nothing wrong with booing him.

Fans pay his wages and care more about Arsenal than he ever will, as long as its not disrespectful we fans should be able to voice our displeasure via booing.

And if that's not strong enough of an argument then he deserves booing for how he refuses to take accountability for any mistake he makes.

Booing one player is completely disrespectful.

It's not like Mustafi is playing bad on purpose, he is giving his best every game. One of the favourites inside the team too.

He just isn't good enough for a club like Arsenal, but still good enough for many other clubs. It's not his fault he has to play, should Mustafi refuse to play a game?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Booing one player is completely disrespectful.

It's not like Mustafi is playing bad on purpose, he is giving his best every game. One of the favourites inside the team too.

He just isn't good enough for a club like Arsenal, but still good enough for many other clubs. It's not his fault he has to play, should Mustafi refuse to play a game?
See the last paragraph of my post. That on its own is reason enough to boo him.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
See the last paragraph of my post. That on its own is reason enough to boo him.

So how do you know that? Because of his reactions on the pitch? We don't know what happens inside the dressing room, looks like he just can't learn from his mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom