• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,471,425

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
In terms of outs only really Jenkinson is dependant on the English market so hopefully the Forest move happens.

The likes of Elneny, Mustafi and Mkhi have a few weeks left to cling on here.
Reassuring that our dross can still be shipped after the 8th.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I suppose if our budget stretches to bidding £55M-65M on Upamecano then Rugani (Loan), Tierney (£25M), Coutinho (loan) would be okay to do, maybe waiting on Rugani to actually be done first.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Jenko gone. £2.5m a year off the wage bill

latest

HomeSteak

Established Member
That's good. If we can get rid of Elneny, Mustafi and Mihki it would be great. And the loan deals, we don't pay for wages when we send them on loan, right?

Also, slow slow start. I acttualy got work done today...meh

Dj_sds -

Second player reaching his prime that ends up in the championship. How these guys were able to get deals at arsenal is truly baffling.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Was literally about to ask:

What’s the net impact of getting rid of huge wages but shelling out big on fees?

Despite Pepe being 72M I feel like we haven’t had that much of an impact on our budget?

The fact we're negotiating for Upamecano tells me it's not had much of an effect.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Second player reaching his prime that ends up in the championship. How these guys were able to get deals at arsenal is truly baffling.
It’s a disgrace.

It’s one of the things I really didn’t like about Wenger. Theo is now a sub at Everton, I predicted that once Gibbs eventually left he’d be lucky to remain in the prem. When Mustafi leaves I’ll be pleasantly surprised if he ever sees CL football, and I think Elneny will be lucky to see European football full stop.

We carried so many players who just weren’t good enough, finishing out of the CL was only a matter of time.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Was literally about to ask:

What’s the net impact of getting rid of huge wages but shelling out big on fees?

Despite Pepe being 72M I feel like we haven’t had that much of an impact on our budget?

Pepe 20m up front, saliba like 4m, Ceballos and Martinelli probably cost us around 5-8m this year.

We've hardly spent any money and we've signed one player permanently with 29 hours left.

If you look at it like that its relatively poor. The next few hours are huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom