• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Take the money and resurrect the DREAM.

brighton-hove-albion-v-afc-bournemouth-premier-league-5d2836a5f9c6ecba34000002.jpg
Ugh.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Are they ready though?

If Emery doesn’t get top four he might be out of a job.

Nelson and ESR might be better in the future but we need someone this year who can start consistently on the wing.

Well getting 30/35m it's viable we could bring in Coutinho along with some defenders. However I think we'll see Auba take up that wing spot with all 3 attackers rotating.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Looks like Everton haven't give up yet on Zaha specially if he pushing to leave so let's see what will happen.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Well getting 30/35m it's viable we could bring in Coutinho along with some defenders. However I think we'll see Auba take up that wing spot with all 3 attackers rotating.

If Coutinho chooses someone else don’t even know where we’d go.

I can’t handle Auba on the wing, I hated it last season and I’d hate it this year.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Zaha could **** us over.

We were waiting the whole summer for him to push through a move. I would be pissed if he pushes it through now when Everton are desperate for Iwobi.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Zaha could **** us over.

We were waiting the whole summer for him to push through a move. I would be pissed if he pushes it through now when Everton are desperate for Iwobi.

We've bought a better winger. I won't be too worried where Zaha ends up.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Zaha could **** us over.

We ****ed him a bit by making one 45m bid! Who makes just one bid?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

iwobi-abuse.jpg
This is the kind of **** Iwobi deals with from Arsenal fans tho :lol: that's what I meant about the abuse being OTT
Yeah sorry I thought you meant ‘not good enough’ generic abuse.

He’s received so much stick. Even at the Emirates the general atmosphere when he got the ball was quite hard to stomach.

Think his problems with shooting and the fact he wasn’t super fast or exciting never helped. Ox rarely got such stick from the crowds despite being just as useless productivity wise.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I love Iwobi but if we can get 35M+ for him I would take it and use it for the defense. Realistically how much would you pen him down for this season, 10 goals/assists? We’ll find that elsewhere.

It’s worth sacrificing him for Tierney-Upamecano-Saliba-Bellerin back line.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We've bought a better winger. I won't be too worried where Zaha ends up.

It’s not about Zaha coming to Arsenal that I’m fussed about. Everton could potentially sign Iwobi and I want him gone especially for the figures quoted.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom