• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even if its highly unlikely at this stage if we manage to sell Iwobi for 40M and Zaha already handed transfer request crystal palace may be forced to sell him for less than 80m if we back to him.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we sell Iwobi and use that money to buy Zaha, I will be ecstatic.

We could start the season with PEA, Laca, Zaha, Pepe, and Nelson as our attacking options. That is up there with Man City.

Also, I'd then hope that we sell Mkhi and give Saka more playing time.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If we sell Iwobi and use that money to buy Zaha, I will be ecstatic.

We could start the season with PEA, Laca, Zaha, Pepe, and Nelson as our attacking options. That is up there with Man City.

Also, I'd then hope that we sell Mkhi and give Saka more playing time.
Dont forget martineli

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Getting Zaha is the absolute only reason we should even entertain selling Iwobi. And since Zaha's not coming then we're rightfully not even considering it.

Mkhitaryan is the one we absolutely need to be looking at selling above all else, get rid of him first, sign a top class winger to relegate Iwobi to backup and then work from there. You don't just sell Iwobi this late in the window with already limited wide options when there's far worse players still on the books.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
25+5 has to be the deadline speculation by Everton, they should be willing to go at least to 30+5 which, if structured properly, is decent enough. Some might argue we could get more for Iwobi by selling him from a position of power, but if that 35 is invested directly back into the squad it's worth it. We have somehow suddenly ended up with too many wingers this season, as I noted elsewhere.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Is this really a possibility? I would be okay with it.

Have there been new Zaha rumors to buttress this or is it more Wish List material?

Sorry... I'm in Uganda and internet is not very good here so I go days at a time without connection to the outside world.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm happy to keep him, he can be good backup. Unless selling him helps us get a Zaha or Dayot no need to sell him

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sell him and get Upamecano.
Leipzig dont want to sell and I think we left it to late to get a deal of this magnitude done. Upamecano will be a good possibility next season when he only has a year left on his contract and we have CL football to offer him.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
We're lucky that this guy has some market value while being absolutely average, we should accept the next offer without any hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom