• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I do think we’d need to bring someone in if we let him go. We’d only have Nelson as a backup. Mkhi is **** and needs to be as far away from the team as possible.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They really seem taking long with zaha bid most reports said they going to do it early in morning

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep
It's all about cash plus players today for Zaha.
Everton's scattergun approach has upped the sticker price for both Zaha and Iwobi and their offer of cash plus Tosun is underwhelming.
Deal is there perhaps for Iwobi, plus cash, with an ESR loan as a sweetener?
My gut tells me that Parish will ride out today and hope to get Sarr in last minute, play them both until January and then let Wilf go.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The longer it drags on without Zaha bid news the higher the chance they'll offer for Iwobi. I reckon midday/1pm is their cut off point for Zaha. 40M for Iwobi, done.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

People actually think we'd go for Zaha if we sold Iwobi? Nah nae no chance.

I think we'll hold onto Iwobi now unless it's true we have Coutinho only a signature away.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Everton's scattergun approach has upped the sticker price for both Zaha and Iwobi and their offer of cash plus Tosun is underwhelming.
My gut tells me that Parish will ride out today and hope to get Sarr in last minute, play them both until January and then let Wilf go.

We won’t buy him now, but if you sell him feel free to offer half of the money for Iwobi.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I'm happy with Pepe, but wish we had stuck with Zaha. It seems Iwobi + 30m would have seen that deal done.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mate you’re not getting Iwobi, especially when he’s getting valued at above 30M. Feel bad for your lot but you’ve f*cked yourselves here.

I said Zaha was always going to put in the request, he’s messed up doing it late but you’ve got three holes in your squad now to fill in seven hours if he goes.

On the Palace forum they’re saying Sarr is off to Watford.

Iceman10

Established Member

The problem is with Crystal Palace being more a selling club this window, in transition as the club is up for sale, I don't think players such as Iwobi and ESR would be certs to say yes to moves to Palace. Like it or not, Everton is the more dynamic project right now, trying to break into top 6. Palace might be an attractive proposition for players once it finds a billionaire buyer in the same way Everton has.

Preacher

Always Crying
Looks like that this can happen. Is Iwobi even back ?

I didn't see him in any training pics and yesterday's promo pics for new season.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We shouldn't be selling Iwobi, he's a good player. If you have attackers around him who can finish (which we do) then he's an excellent player, very useful indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom