• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Summer Transfer Deadline Day 19/20

Ban American_Gooner for posting fake announcement tweets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
42.gif

Me in 2 and a half hours :( its been an emotional few months boys

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Jon Moss at Liverpool's training ground for some reason. Hope the scousers know how to speak whale

WhatAFC

I have a feeling Liverpool made a mistake not doing any business.
I don’t know really, how do you improve them? Possibly in CM or CB I guess. But they’ve got ox and Gomez back in those positions after both missing practically all of last season.

Everyone knows their frontline so it’s hard for them to bring in improvements on those 3 (or back up for them)

I think Liverpool will be fine

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t know really, how do you improve them? Possibly in CM or CB I guess. But they’ve got ox and Gomez back in those positions after both missing practically all of last season.

Everyone knows their frontline so it’s hard for them to bring in improvements on those 3 (or back up for them)

Big ask of both TAA and Robertson after all the games they played last year.

Same up front, I think if any of the front three pick up injuries they’re in trouble.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

They should've signed a player to push their front 3, a CB and probably a more creative midfielder imo. I suspect one or two of their forwards might go through a lengthy form dip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom