• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Our record signing, 72M, one the hottest prospects in Europe that we thought we'd never ever have a chance of getting.

So, how many goals and assists does he need to contribute for a successful season in the PL then?

I'd especially like to see more goals, hopefully 10+
20 goals/assists but I think he'll get 25 plus. Auba/Laca/Pepe is a genuinely elite front three.

Aevi

Hale End FC
On how close Pepe is to being involved...

... he [Pepe] is working and training with us for a week. Progressively I want them to feel good with their partners, with their coaches, with us.

“It’s different to how he was training in Lille. I want to give him the best moment to make his debut with us. Maybe it can be Sunday, I will decide tomorrow.

Sounds like there's an outside chance he'll play on Sunday, good news. I just hope he's ready in some capacity by the time the Liverpool and Tottenham games come around.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I don't know what to expect from him tbh. Possibly a greater work rate and no hiding. From what I've seen he has a tendency to down tools and disappear in games. Can't do that here in the PL.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
On how close Pepe is to being involved...

... he [Pepe] is working and training with us for a week. Progressively I want them to feel good with their partners, with their coaches, with us.

“It’s different to how he was training in Lille. I want to give him the best moment to make his debut with us. Maybe it can be Sunday, I will decide tomorrow.

Sounds like there's an outside chance he'll play on Sunday, good news. I just hope he's ready in some capacity by the time the Liverpool and Tottenham games come around.
Isn't the Sp**s game 4 weeks away? He should definitely be ready by then.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Uh oh, seen this look before....

arsenal-head-coach-unai-emery-with-nicolas-pepe-before-at-london-on-picture-id1167183218

avalonhse

You just got destroyed in that thread. Probably why you took close to a year break from this forum? There is a post shortly after where someone compare their goal outputs at 19 and Mbappé kills them both. Doesn't matter if he has doubled his goal put now, it just makes the record even more insane. Hope he moves league and keep it up because that is what Messi and Ronaldo did for their whole careers.

About Mbappé talent compared to Messi/Ronaldo. Well he got a lot of ability in his own right. Might not have the fancy dribbling Messi has like most on this forum seems to only rate in good players. But he can do it all.

Messi does not change the league though. Keep staying in the comfort zone. Whenever he is out of it and plays for his country, only disappointment comes.

GunnerUK

I personally think Messi could of done it anywhere England, Italy, Germany anywhere.

Why his never left Barcelona is a mystery but saying that since he broke through in 2003 they’ve easily been the best team in the world so why would he. Plus there is more then a professional relationship with him and Barcelona there is genuine love, respect and Admiration. They’ll always give him or pay him what he wants and the fans worship him

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I personally think Messi could of done it anywhere England, Italy, Germany anywhere.

Why his never left Barcelona is a mystery but saying that since he broke through in 2003 they’ve easily been the best team in the world so why would he. Plus there is more then a professional relationship with him and Barcelona there is genuine love, respect and Admiration. They’ll always give him or pay him what he wants and the fans worship him

Had he played in England for 5+years he would have been in s wheelchair by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom