• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
If we'd score one of those chances. This is the sort of **** I can see ending 3-1/4-1 despite us having the better chances

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Nico Pepe the first one in 50 EPL games to dribble past Van Dijk.

We have a player on our hands.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Xhaka once again being his usual Xhaka self :facepalm:, why does he get an auto by into the team whenever he's fit so annoying...

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Wasn't pretty but it was so far so good until that goal. Can still get back into this if we start second half well.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I don't think I've disliked an arsenal player as much as xhaka for a long time :lol:

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We might have to change formations to be more attacking but that can leave us more open. I feel if we have 3 in front with Laca in the middle, we will score.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Very rare for a team to put in a good performance at Annfield, no one ever wins there and a point is very hard. If we had our first 11 and they have had more time to play together we would be doing well there imo.

Get Xhaka off though ffs he's awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom