• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Who's our captain today? Granit?

Complete lack of leadership to calm us down... Losing to a team like Liverpool happens, I just dislike the same kind of meltdown every time we go a goal down at a bog game.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We were always going to lose, most teams do at Anfield and we have missing players, players settling etc. But the set up was wrong, it didn't change when it needed to, subs ways too late. Finishing bad, Luiz terrible. Xhaka picked for no reason. Its a worry to be honest, it's not that we have lost but the way we have. Again.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I don't agree this is on Emery even though I've defended him a lot.

After a year spent at Arsenal he still hasn't understood that we're not a defensive team, it's not in our DNA, we can't sit back and defend to save our lives.
Just play your game, if we lose, we lose, I'm fine with it, they're the better team.

But inviting Liverpool to put pressure on us is just a suicidal tactic.

We are not an attacking team either for many seasons already......

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Torreira and Xhaka both on the field. Trouble.

ptrcopp

After a year spent at Arsenal he still hasn't understood that we're not a defensive team, it's not in our DNA, we can't sit back and defend to save our lives.
Just play your game, if we lose, we lose, I'm fine with it, they're the better team.

We have been playing our game. It’s whats killed us.

We haven’t played a direct counter attack nearly as much as the formation and personnel suggest.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A negative goal difference atm. We've changed coaching staff and managers and this still keeps happening... The media will be delighted. I'd take an old 4-4 right now.

Manberg

Predator

We tried going at them last year. We lost 5-1.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Trying to hit them on the counter and playing out from the back.

I'm starting to question unai more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom