• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Liverpool vs Arsenal | Saturday, 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Maybe you live in a parallel universe and watch a completely different match. :lol:

What do people get out of such obvious trolling?

Because you possitivetly must have eyes to see with?

Which midfielder was better than Xhaka today?

What did Monreal contribute?

Wtf has an agenda now?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The way some of you lot are carrying on you would think we had darren bent, Jermaine Defoe and benteke up front for us :lol:, we've got 200 million worth of forwards in our team your ****ing right we should he going toe to toe with liverpool.
Having same attack won't change because thier team is better

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Who said we should be proud of losing? Are you seeing things?
More than a few posters talking about what a positive performance it was. About how most of the forums would have been happy with only losing by 2 before the game.

Mod Edit: cut out the personal attacks

JoaoFelix

Stoke plays/played long balls. Auba cannot handle them. We didnt play long balls very much. How did we play like Stoke? Did we try to break people's legs? No. Tell me.
His tactic was to play deep and play counter attack with long balls behind Robertson. We defended during the whole game. We had no ambition offensively. Stoke defends too and play long balls. That's we did today.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Wenger and ivan happened do you want me to be more clear? Liverpool Sp**s have improved and we regressed because of decisions we made with them we are rebuilding
Hate this arguement, we are in a constant state of rebuilding according to a lot of Arsenal fans :lol:, reminds me some area's down central london, permanent scaffolding.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Our first choice defence is Belerin - Holding - Luiz - Tierney. Available today against the European Champions - Luiz. Let’s move on shall we .....
You're free to move on. Those of us who don't support Excuses FC would like to discuss what went wrong with Arsenal FC today.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
You know, Invincibles was over a decade ago. No one is happy about the result. It's just perspective in current situation.

I'm not talking about the invincibles. A lot of posts in here look less like perspective and more like excuses.

Wenger and ivan happened do you want me to be more clear? Liverpool Sp**s have improved and we regressed because of decisions we made with them we are rebuilding

Wenger? Our most successful manager of all time? Who was hamstrung by the stadium move and stayed anyway but became too emotionally attached to the club and it's wellbeing to be objective at the end?

That Wenger?

We can rebuild but I don't think I'm asking too much if I ask that we don't get beat 3-1 at Anfield or any away ground over the course of the season.

I certainly don't want the fans, players or manager to simply accept such a result. We have to demand more and want more.

There's a line between being angry that we don't beat everyone 5-0 or win at Anfield 5-0 and brushing off a 3-1 loss with a whole host of excuses.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
From all the "Liverpool are so much better than us" posts I'd swear I was on AstonVilla-mania.

What's happened to us where a 3-1 loss is just shrugged off? At the very least we should be drawing an away big game.

Standards and expectations have taken a complete nosedive at the club if this kind of result is acceptable.
It's not shrugged off, it's the unfortunate reality of the current state of the two respective teams. We all know and acknowledge that this isn't the level we want to be, but just because we think or pretend to think we're at their level, doesn't mean we are.

Liverpool are challenging for titles (coming off the back of Champions League glory and missing out on the PL title by mere points to a state-backed juggernaut), whereas we are challenging for top 4 (coming off an epic collapse to the season including a thrashing by Chelsea in a European final who had less to play for).

Our fanbase expects to challenge for top honors, but baby steps are needed to get where we want to be, and at this moment in time, we're some ways off whether one likes it or not.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

His tactic was to play deep and play counter attack with long balls behind Robertson. We defended during the whole game. We had no ambition offensively. Stoke defends too and play long balls. That's we did today.

Okay good that you don't compare us to Stoke in other ways.

You can look at my other comments against Liverpool trying to control the game, and "say yes" comment above.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Im a frekkin prophet to ya'll

Did you not see how past it he was? No speed, doesnt provide width, doesnt get involverade, cant read the game.

Amn had some shocking moments to, His nonchalance really needs to be adressed.

And might I add who was out best midfielder if not mon capitaine Xhaka?
Always positioned correctly, served Up some of his patened long range and even dribbled some

Dani was goodish, like his harrying mentallity, but had Xhaka done that pass to Lpool in the box there would be riots...

Guendozi gives and takes, what makes him good also makes him infuriating, me thinks he thinks too highly of himself...

Willock did a disappearing act after what 20min?

Pepe showed glimmers to why Raul fvcked that grandma to get him. Where was Auba?

Both CBs had minor brainfarts, but Still they are not Mustafi.

Main culprit today was Emery!

Completely wrong tactically and in selection

We sank too low, we had to hustle around to cover their fullbacks and we tried to play it out from the back too much to the point of easy to read.

Subs came way too late, Laca should have started and was given 10min?

Why not take on Kola att halftime? For all his flaws atleast he pushes forward AND has more Speed to have s chance vs Salah ffs
Great post.

Always gives me a good chuckle when someone who has never managed a football team thinks they know better than a proven winner and blame him for doing everything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom