• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If we can get the manager we really want for next 3-4 years right now or around x-mas we should go for it. Will hopefully quicken the transformation.

Can't be having to spend entire next year in "oh, he is implementing his ideas it takes time" state. Had enough of those.
Do you have any managers you’re interested in? I wouldn’t mind someone who’s more attacking.

Wenger was bad defensively because he didn’t focus on it, Emery focuses on it but is just as bad/worse.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Give him until xmas and see where we are at. It isnt going to cost the club that much if we sack him. If he extends with no improvement then it will cost us more. Raul will be looking around xmas to offer the extension.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Give him until xmas and see where we are at. It isnt going to cost the club that much if we sack him. If he extends with no improvement then it will cost us more. Raul will be looking around xmas to offer the extension.

Well our run in until Xmas is easy, then we have a run of nightmare games in that period.

Wait until May imo unless a super manager suddenly becomes available and wants to come here.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Well our run in until Xmas is easy, then we have a run of nightmare games in that period.

Wait until May imo unless a super manager suddenly becomes available and wants to come here.
I cant see the club waiting that long though mate.

Do you have any managers you’re interested in? I wouldn’t mind someone who’s more attacking.

Wenger was bad defensively because he didn’t focus on it, Emery focuses on it but is just as bad/worse.

Yeah I forgot to say that we should switch managers if the performances doesn't start to pick up before new year.

But about managers. I honestly don't know. Its just the same debate over and over again. Vieira or Rodgers seems to be the ones that I have good feeling for at the moment!

I have come to the conclusion that the football must be better than we are being served right now for me to keep being interested. I'm not expecting super duper attacking football with tiki taka in every move. But I like to be the team who is most of the time on the front foot, with plan A and B in the attack not just A.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Top 4 is on a plate, Utd are shocking and Chelsea are relying on Tomori, Zouma, Mount and Abraham.

Last season he finished below a Sp**s side who lost 20 league games and a poor Chelsea squad, though.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

So it looks like who be the least sh1t out of us, utd, spuds, leicester, wolves and possibly chelsea they might finish 3rd.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The fact that I don't him to manage us doesn't mean that I want us to sack him now. It was with the same with Wenger before his last extension.

All the club had to do is not renew, same here.

He's just not the one for us.

So if we finish 3rd and win EL you've already decided we should sack him!

blaze_of_glory

I don’t care about the results. We look clueless and I don’t think he’s going to turn it around. Literally everything is pointing in the wrong direction.
Yup, this is it. There's nothing to suggest we're going to play any differently than this. Its like he expects sort of football to be able to be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom