• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symbia

His technique is in 'A' class. This dude will be a beast once he starts curling them in like he did today.
Very happy for him!

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Great freekicks from him. So long since we've had a great freekick taker.. RVP?. Xhaka decent i guess tho.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Turning things around these past couple of matches. Aside from the goals, he delivered some excellent crosses into the box and continued to showcase his dribbling ability.

The way he feinted and left the opposition defender for dust near the corner flag before passing it to Hector was Messi-esque.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Best part was seeing him ooze with confidence after that first one went in. This is what he needed.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So gassed for him.

No way you’re that good at free kicks without being good at shooting/crossing. The goals And assists will come.

And the dribbling? He’s embarrassing somebody every week. It’s not even fair at this stage. If/when he puts it all together he’s gonna be a monster.

If someone told me 5 years ago we would pay 72 M for set piece merchant I would be like 'get out of here'. This is amazing. We have money! We are ready to spend! We are winning difficult ties in EL.

We are competitive!

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Absolute gunman performance. Felt like a RVP carryjob from a few years ago. Ngl, I was conflicted though, happy he's gaining confidence and scoring goals but he effectively saved Emery’s ass from a P45

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If someone told me 5 years ago we would pay 72 M for set piece merchant I would be like 'get out of here'. This is amazing. We have money! We are ready to spend! We are winning difficult ties in EL.

We are competitive!
Trolling aside we do need a dangerous set piece taker. It’s something we’ve been missing for a while, Ofc we want more from him though.

He’s literally shown one way in which he can be a match winner and match winners are priceless. Elite mentality as well to execute a free kick like that in the 92nd minute. All good signs.

Trolling aside we do need a dangerous set piece taker. It’s something we’ve been missing for a while, Ofc we want more from him though.

He’s literally shown one way in which he can be a match winner and match winners are priceless. Elite mentality as well to execute a free kick like that in the 92nd minute. All good signs.

Lets not get over top here. This should have been routine win. 72 M should get us points against like Liverpool and City.

But make no mistake bro! I'm very happy now! First day of snow here in Reykjavík and I went for celebration run around my block screaming Pepe until some little girl threw snow ball into my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom