• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

I really can’t tell if some of the comments are sarcastic or genuine anymore. I know some of you are worried that our football is a bit too flamboyant, but I think you need to chill out. It’s The Arsenal way. If you’re looking for boring football, you need to watch any of the top 4 teams. Massive derby tomorrow, and chance to widen the gap on our fierce rivals, Palace. Besides, who dafuq is Zaha against Luiz and Socratis anyway?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Luiz by default considering the other options are absolute poverty or overrated for no reason. Xhaka is probably nailed on in Emery's eyes, could be the same with Guendouzi. Tierney SHOULD be nailed on but for some reason he's persisting with Kolasinac in the league. Sokratis should have been dropped long ago but seems undroppable for some reason. Then there's the 3rd midfielder which seems to be rotated between Ceballos, Willock and on the rare occasion Torreira. None of whom seem to excel at being pushed further forward and all seem like more 8's or 6's than an actual 10. LW is a huge problem as we either force our best player out there or we play the youngsters who won't be consistent.

The whole thing seems chaos at the moment and you won't get anywhere fast without a settled back 4 and a settled midfield for starters. If you're constantly chopping and changing, rotating it's just gonna cause confusion. Then when you have someone like Sokratis who's unable to execute the playing out from the back style which Emery demands then it just adds up too.
Just about a perfect summary.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I personally didn’t want him here, but given the results he is getting with Leicester he would have been a better pick than Emery. At least how it looks now. Think my problem with him was probably irrational. He always has come across irritating to me. Not that Emery is much better to be honest.
Imagine understanding a presser!

Steps

Took a stab at the lineup.

AfZ0JeL.png

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
You are right we should instead appoint Mourinho a manager who has shown he is clearly past it and ends all his relationships with clubs in a toxic manner.

Exactly. Mourinho may get some results to start out but I will not sit and watch a manager throw our players under the bus to the media. We need to keep some level of self respect as a club. I think Mourinho only wants the job because he watched Wenger survive down years without the same amount of pressure Mou faced. I think he was jealous of Arsène's freedom and control.

Unfortunately, our current manager can't speak the language so him trying to avoid questions (like the Özil issue) comes across as clumsy and may even come across as throwing team officials, players, fans, etc under the bus. Not sure if that's what it actually is right now or if Emery feels Raul and co are disrespecting him or not fully supporting him.

Iceman10

Established Member
Hope we win this match, mostly so that we don't have people going on about how we should have bought Zaha instead of Pepe. This squad is good enough for top 4 and Pepe has a higher ceiling. If we don't get top 4 that will be on Unai Emery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom