• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Hope we win this match, mostly so that we don't have people going on about how we should have bought Zaha instead of Pepe. This squad is good enough for top 4 and Pepe has a higher ceiling. If we don't get top 4 that will be on Unai Emery.

According to Orbinho there are no records of an Arsenal player scoring two free kicks in the same game. Awesome talent.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Why couldn’t they have scheduled this for one of the earlier time slots as they usually do on sundays? Having Liverpool, Manu, Arsenal playing at the same time is weird

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We're not on as much. We used to be nailed on for Sunday's but we also used to get the early slot on Saturday but EL has done us no favours-along with the poor quality football and uncharismatic manager.
See we've got Wolves and Southampton coming up, neither of which are televised in the UK. Maybe the TV companies are choosing teams with managers that viewers can understand. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm surprised there isn't loads of PL games on something like Amazon or Netflix, I think it's only a matter of time before something like that happens.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm surprised there isn't loads of PL games on something like Amazon or Netflix, I think it's only a matter of time before something like that happens.

I'm sure Amazon Prime are doing it in Dec, if you have Prime you'll get the games free. I'm sure I've seen it advertised. Anyone else?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also hope Laca gets off the bench to score today, put that disaster-class last match behind him.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Arghhhh... Just noticed that NBC isn't showing the game today. Instead they are showing Liverpool against Sp**s. Go figure.

Well, on to the streams and popup windows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom