• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Can't really comment on the general game since my stream is so choppy. Understand the complaints if we aren't controlling the game. It does seem like we are justifiably ahead. Not sure why people would be so upset that we've score some goals from set pieces; that's an interesting criticism.
We are not... Luiz goal was a foul by Laca so we should be 1-1 and as always we are playing like crap... difference is now PEA and Laca are looking bad as well so the cancer is spreading to them now

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I don't think that to be fair Crystal Palace barely attacked

We gave them a chance to recover and gain confidence as the game progressed instead of pinging them back. This happens too often, similar to Watford game this season e.g.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Somehow we’ve become good at set pieces all of a sudden. Pepe’s confidence has certainly soared after his goals in Europe. In open play however, we’re still looking pretty barren, our strikers aren’t getting any service at all. Guendouzi has picked out a couple of mint passes but I think Ceballos needs to do more.
We are becoming the West Brom of London complete with our own Tony Pulis and scoring of corners...

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
tumblr_pjbira8hbc1vvwgg7o1_540.gifv
These kind of foul gestures are a sackable offense in themselves, no place for his sort at the Emirates there are children at the ground.

Sanis

No creativity in the middle, I'm not Özil's fan, but he could make a difference in this game.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Can't get my head around Laca for arguing with someone and then turning away giving space to Palace to build up their pre-penalty action. I love the guy but playing him today was a mistake. Clearly unfit.

Not sure I can even hate on Lacazette anymore. Emery is killing every player at the club. There is no joy or creativity in how we approach the game.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Being a fan means not being objective at all? I didn’t know I had to lie like an idiot about the game only to support the team.

That’s why you lie yourself with that name “EmeryCan”?

You're literally rooting against us because you hate Emery so much/want so much to be right.

We can't all be so creative as to come up with yorch44.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom