• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Even then we used to be good at home, now we try to park the bus & can't even do that well
It wasn’t much better than this if better at all. I dont believe we’re parking the bus. It’s more we can’t find the bus.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lots of things wrong tbf, but that midfield Jesus...I know I go on about it but how can Emery not see that? Three players doing the job of one basically...anyway glad to see Papa and Luiz score, Laca doesn’t look quite right and we make hard work of everything!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think it's Emery's overly pragmatic approach. We dropped deep and allowed time and space for that long ball over to Zaha prior to the penalty.

Instead of steamrolling them we gave them a chance to recover - and tbh they are ****.

We have personel for an attacking game and we're trying to play a defensive set up once we take a lead. We only once succeeded in keeping our goal intact this season.
I don't think that to be fair Crystal Palace barely attacked

Gooner_girl14

Somehow we’ve become good at set pieces all of a sudden. Pepe’s confidence has certainly soared after his goals in Europe. In open play however, we’re still looking pretty barren, our strikers aren’t getting any service at all. Guendouzi has picked out a couple of mint passes but I think Ceballos needs to do more.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We created almost nothing from open play. Worrying.

Chambers fooled me few weeks ago that he can be RB. He is exposed again in this game. He adds nothing in the attack.
Can see why Wenger and Emery have flirted with Chambers. He promises at times but never really delivers.

Right back has been a problem. Can't believe a club of this stature has let it drift for so long.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wtf does is Emery keep gesturing every five minutes?
tumblr_pjbira8hbc1vvwgg7o1_540.gifv

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Can't really comment on the general game since my stream is so choppy. Understand the complaints if we aren't controlling the game. It does seem like we are justifiably ahead. Not sure why people would be so upset that we've score some goals from set pieces; that's an interesting criticism.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We just seem to have no Ideals, no passing combinations, we can't seem to kraft anything from open play unless it comes from the flanks, just what is Emery playing at ?
FIFA 17 where crosses are so freaking OP... he forgot in real life you need players with heading abilities to play Cross FC like

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Hasn’t looked close to saving one either.

Goalkeepers are either good as saving pens or they’re not. David De Gea has a similar record for Man Utd.

I really think all good keepers for penalties are the ones that wait till the last moment.

There are so many players ****ting their pants and thus taking a shot in the middle or an easy one to catch, if you just wait for it.
Besides, the player gets more nervous, players tend to react to the keepers first move.

Too many keepers go all in every single time instead of really anticipating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom