• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Well aside from bellerin thats emerys best team available. We have waited all that time to see that rubbish.

Bring on the carrotcake cup and a drubbing from pool

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We drew the game because we stopped attacking after 20 mins. No top team should sit back at home against such opposition. The number of penalties we concede is a direct result of us defending deep. And that is on our manager.
Wait... We were attacking for the rest of the game!?! I don't think we ever went into attack mode!

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

We drew the game because we stopped attacking after 20 mins. No top team should sit back at home against such opposition. The number of penalties we concede is a direct result of us defending deep. And that is on our manager.
We drew the game because the refs decided to take away one of our goals for no reason.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even with far there will be questionable decisions still don't know how the f**k that was foul on Chambers. It was as soft as Zaha penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom