• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
The worst thing is that nothing will come of this injustice. It will all be forgotten and nobody will be held accountable

Considering how poor we've been playing it's hardly anything to get angry about. If we were playing alright I'd be pissed for sure.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
we were very poor again.

but the worst part is the fans booing our own players wtf was that all about???

so the toxicity was not Arsène, it was our fanbase...

dropping points again, at home.

Hogdson taking a valuable point. We looking clueless once again.

Bring a manager that attacks trought the middle. that proposes instead of invites, that is not scared of losing.

We are the Arsenal. We are a big club. We played like stoke city roday

arsmile

Established Member
Honestly, it just feels like he is trying to destroy the club!

He’s ceated this war between the management, the fans, and the players – and he wont be happy until they all hate each other!

Like in the dressing room- we’ve ostracised Özil

That’s fine he’s not the most dominant figure in the dressing room- but there is clearly some loyalty to him from some of the other players as we’ve seen on social media etc.

So I think is emery trying to create ‘his guys’ as a group in there? No.1 in that gang has to be xhaka- the guy he chose as captain- against all fan reaction and apparent evidence- then he makes him undroppable. But then in this situation- with the emotional intelligence of a potato- knowing how the fans will certainly react to xhaka- he subs him for a newborn baby- and xhaka at the point pretty much goes to war with him and the fans simultaneously and storms off in a stop (something Özil has never done!)

Not to mention that use of saka- imagine that pressure put on him! The use of youngsters is appalling- half the time we just hook them at half time and destroy them- then we tell them “the future of this club is on your back- you’ve got 20 mins good luck!”

It’s toxic…

And we can only create anything by set piece- worst football in over 2 decades…inability to defend.

Instinctively, I didn’t feel bad when VAR took away our 3rd- (although it may be the worst VAR call yet) as I thought it might bring this emery **** closer to an end.

Our football is ****e and we’ve created an environment where all the stakeholders hate each other…our highest paid player is shut out completely. Our captain is hated by the fans and evidently has zero respect for the manager. Our best DM is playing as reserve no.10. When we need a goal we have to bring on a different LB.

The mentality to drop that lead again shows what is wrong…

I’m sorry but xhaka’s reaction- when he has more reason than anyone to be one of the manager’s guys…that dissent from him….that proves the dressing room is gone...if the general apathy from everyone by guendouzi doesn’t.

As if Özil wouldn’t improve this ****show…

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Good game for the Spanish Tony Pulis, all our goals and threats came from set pieces and we managed to snatch a point from a top 6 rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom