• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Completely disagree. Fans boo and cheer players. We are not unique so it doesnt make us look either of those things.

Ffs PSG fans booed Neymar recently. People need a reality check if they agree with your comment.
The supporters can have what opinion they want on their players but when they are on the field the fans should always back them no matter what they think of them or how they performed. Xhaka didn't even have a bad game today it was a tactical sub. Booing the whole team at half time or full whistle is fine but what the fans just did there is disgraceful and there should be no excuses for it.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
We drew the game because the refs decided to take away one of our goals for no reason.

It's always harsh when a match is skewed by ref decisions. But in some cases you just can't point to the refs anymore. Arsenal should win at home against Cp no matter what, especially when 2 goals in front after 9 minutes.

Stuttgart lost to Hamburg 6-2 yesterday, with at least 3 of the Hamburg goals and the not given 3rd Stuttgart goal involving discussable 50/50 ref/VAR decisions. From a certain perspective such things are infuriating, but you really can't lose 6-2 to and point (just) to the ref. Same applies for this Arsenal match.

Pepes blue pill

The supporters can have what opinion they want on their players but when they are on the field the fans should always back them no matter what they think of them or how they performed. Xhaka didn't even have a bad game today it was a tactical sub. Booing the whole team at half time or full whistle is fine but what the fans just did there is disgraceful and there should be no excuses for it.

Look at the bigger picture, if this send a message to the board that the fans are getting restless than emery could be sacked quicker, ignore the boos, I told everyone our fanbase is **** and jut had people crying about it

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Of course, 110% agree.

There are a million moments we could have, and should have, done better. Didn't want Emery here, haven't seen anything to change my mind in the past year.

What I'm saying is just that I am too enraged about the VAR decision to bother about being analytical for tonight. It's similar to politics: these days everyone is always in pundit mode. I think it's good to stay in fan mode sometimes.

:)

I am in fan mode, we were sh1t and couldn't keep a 2-0 lead :)

Manberg

Predator
If you think we have it tough, check out seven worlds one planet right now and look at the suffering penguins in the melting ice.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why didn’t Martinelli come on instead of Saka? He’s more inform and would have been a bigger goal threat than Saka.

Emery disasterclass once again.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Every time i watch it back it gets more and more unbelievable. Its a pen at the very least!!!!!

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

It's always harsh when a match is skewed by ref decisions. But in some cases you just can't point to the refs anymore. Arsenal should win at home against Cp no matter what, especially when 2 goals in front after 9 minutes.

Stuttgart lost to Hamburg 6-2 yesterday, with at least 3 of the Hamburg goals and the not given 3rd Stuttgart goal involving discussable 50/50 ref/VAR decisions. From a certain perspective such things are infuriating, but you really can't lose 6-2 to and point (just) to the ref. Same applies for this Arsenal match.
Where do you draw the line then? If Arsenal scored 10 goals and the refs disallowed every single one of them for absolutely no reason would you still say "We should've still won no matter what you can't blame the refs!"?

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Look at the bigger picture, if this send a message to the board that the fans are getting restless than emery could be sacked quicker, ignore the boos, I told everyone our fanbase is **** and jut had people crying about it

We all know that’s what people want to happen and a big reason why they do that. They think they are impacting things in a positive way, but they do more damage than good. They double a spiral or make our club look unattractive and classless. We stand for more than that.

Strongly. Worded. Letter.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Why didn’t Martinelli come on instead of Saka? He’s more inform and would have been a bigger goal threat than Saka.

Because If it was Auba that got subbed then everyone would moan. Emery doesn't have the balls to take off Auba for Matinelli.
For me personally Auba needs some time out of the side and Martinelli given a couple of games to see what he can do.

dbig

Seems like the bad old days when we'd be robbed by bad officiating. People would blame the officials and others would say, "If the team had created more chances/had better defending/better finishing, we'd not be in this situation."

Some things never change.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Saka is more suited as LW martenilli only played cf since he joined

Pepes blue pill

We all know that’s what people want to happen and a big reason why they do that. They think they are impacting things in a positive way, but they do more damage than good. They double a spiral or make our club look unattractive and classless. We stand for more than that.

Strongly. Worded. Letter.

I agree but if the fans need to kick off to get emery out the club then so be it

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banner makes this thread then goes off and sits in the away end, disgraceful behaviour

Miserable way to pass a Sunday. Two long journeys and standing all game surrounded by Croydon’s finest is brutal.

Handling of VAR rules for fans in the stadium is atrocious. No one knew what was going on or why the goal was disallowed, shouldn’t have people checking phones to find out what’s going on. Still don’t understand why it didn’t stand.

Brutal game though, we looked so clueless and soft for huge chunks of the match. Xhaka was getting slated by the fans when he came off and looked like he said something back, haven’t seen a stadium so poisonous. Nasty atmosphere.

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Because If it was Auba that got subbed then everyone would moan. Emery doesn't have the balls to take off Auba for Matinelli.
For me personally Auba needs some time out of the side and Martinelli given a couple of games to see what he can do.

Auba is our most clinical goalscorer and he’s getting shifted out wide for Lacazette.

I think we would be more potent upfront with:

Auba Martinelli Pepe
I’m questioning what Lacazette brings to our team besides having fantastic work rate and Martinelli has that plus the goals, movement and pace.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Seems like the bad old days when we'd be robbed by bad officiating. People would blame the officials and others would say, "If the team had created more chances/had better defending/better finishing, we'd not be in this situation."

Some things never change.
Funny you should mention this, I was rewatching old footage of Arsenal United games (sigh) and its mental how many filth fouls they make on us and get away with. tbh not dissimilar to how VAR has an effect on us these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom