• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Jesus christ, I didn't realise Wolves had so many shots, I use the SkyBet's stats; it says Arsenal have had 5 and Wolves have had 6 but I think they must be downplaying the stats on there lol.

I'm looking at Bet365 stats so maybe I'm wrong.

Iceman10

Established Member
If Özil gets subbed at 60-65 mins I wouldn't be too mad about that. He did play 60 mins at Anfield with little match fitness prior due to his time out from the first team. The problem is Emery's decision-making as to who comes on from the bench.

Steps

We're leading but it doesn't feel great. Still feel like we are scrambling to deal with Wolves' pressure. Won't be surprised when they inevitably get one past Leno.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Came to stadium for this one. Nice game so far except the first ten and last 5 minutes. Gendouzi needs to stop showing early nerves. He seems to have this problem every match for the first few minutes before starting to play fluently. He has to fix it before it costs us.
Auba, Laca, Özil, Ceballos were all sooooo good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom